Chapter 57~ Sexual Awakening

Heads up! Smut up ahead! Just thought I'd give you a warning before you encounter it.

Onto the story!

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Have you been feeling cramps in your stomach?" Cody scooted away from me.

"No... should I be feeling them?"

He sighed, "Eventually you'll feel them. Basically, woman get this monthly thing called their period, it's a sign of maturity."

He explained everything I needed to know in detail. I could tell that he was uncomfortable telling this to me, it was pretty gross. The human body isn't pretty down to a cellular level. A silence passed as I retained all that information.

"Shaymin~" A little voice appeared out of thin air.

"Shaymin? Where are you?" I searched for my friend.

"Shay shay!" It revealed itself and curled up onto my legs.

I leaned back onto the roof as Shaymin made itself comfortable on my body. It's tiny smile warmed my heart. Because of it, hedgehogs are now my favorite animal.

"I wondered where you went. Give me a little warning before you disappear, okay?"

Cody pulled out something from an unknown place and hovered it above Shaymin. It was a rectangular shape with red and black markings with a blue circle that parted in the middle.

"Shaymin, the Gratitude Pokémon. When the Gracidea flower is in bloom, its pollen allows Shaymin to change into its Sky Forme from its Land Forme. Shaymin also have a tendency to migrate." A female voice spoke from the device.

"What is that?" I pointed to the foreign device.

"It's my Pokédex, it records the Pokémon that I've seen and tells information about them. And uh... I also have--"

"Mud! Mudkip!" A playful little voice appeared from a pokéball. It was a small amphibious quadruped Pokémon. It had a blue body with a light-blue underside, a large head with a blue fin on top, and a light-blue tail fin. It also had black, beady eyes and orange, star-shaped gills on its cheeks.

"I guess my secret's out, come on out Vaporeon," he clicked the button on a another pokéball.

"Vapor~eon!" This Pokémon was also a quadruped but it had three small toes on each foot and dark blue paw pads on its hind feet. It's body was light blue with a dark blue ridge around its head that traveled down its back. It also had a split tail fin and a white ruff around its neck. The three fins around its head made a cream-colored webbing.

"Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon, and an evolved form of Eevee. The composition of its cells is similar to molecules of water, and as such, can melt in water."

"Mudkip, the mud fish Pokémon. In water, Mudkip breathes using the gills on its cheeks. If it is faced with a tight situation in battle, this Pokémon will unleash its amazing power-it can crush rocks bigger than itself."

"When and how did you find actual Pokémon? I mean, they're fictional. At least they should be..." I stated in a low tone.