All i want for christmas is you!

(Requested by @kimfaustus, your in a cabin with all your friends. including Tadashi, Hiro, Aunt Cass and Mochi. While talking with Tadashi u have a little surprise. enjoy.)

You sit on a chair as Honey lemon serves cups of hot chocolate, presents decorate the bottom of the Christmas tree.

You all sit in a circle, Fred telling stories while everyone sips at their Hot Chocolate. You sneak glances at Tadashi when he's not looking.

You'd had a crush on him for a long time now, you two were closer than the others. if one of you had a problem the other one would solve it.

You just didn't know how Tadashi felt, a though you always thought by his friendly gestures that he liked you. But only as a friend.

You sit hearing Fred speak, Tadashi sneaks a glance at you when your not looking. he admires you eyes and every part of you. although he thought you liked someone else.

"And then........the monster ate the kids!!" Yells Fred before you jump up and squeak. everyone looks at you.

"Sorry" you say blushing, "this is Christmas for Pete's sake not Halloween" says Gogo, you stare at your cup of Hot Chocolate.

"Hey how about we open presents?" Says Tadashi smiling at everyone. "ya" everyone says as you get up and wait like all the others.

Everyone hands out each other their presents. You sit as everyone hands out their present for you.

Tadashi looks at the size of everyone else's presents compared to his. he hesitates on giving you yours.

He musters the courage and looks at you handing you your present. you smile as your fingers touch sending sparks through your body.

He smiles down at you, you smile back at him.

Everyone opens their presents excitedly, you open every single one and leave Tadashi's last.

You take the small box in your hands and tear at the wrapping paper, finding a small porcelain doll. Her hair wrapped in a small bun.

You remember when you were a little girl, you always freaked if having one. but your parents could never afford it.

You smile and stand up to thank Tadashi. "Thanks Tadashi" you say before out of the corner of your eye you see Mochi holding a mistletoe in his mouth.

Gogo walks past you before she bumps into you from behind and you fall forward in Tadashi's arms, until you feel something pressed against your lips. you open your eyes which were once closed.

And find you and Tadashi kissing, your heart flutters and you stand on your Tippy toes reaching up to wrap your arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around your waist.

You pull back blushing, you take the doll in your hands and run out of the cabin. "(y/n)! Wait!" Yells Tadashi after you.

You run as fast as you can clutching the doll. a hand grips your wrist, he pulls you to him. you look at him.

"I'm sorry it was a mistake" you squeak, he pulls you close. "that wasn't a mistake" he says before he presses his lips to yours.

You melt into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, while he wraps his arms around your waist. you feel him smile through out the kiss.

You both pull back, "I love you (y/n) with all my heart" he says before he kisses the top of your head and pulling you inside the cabin for warmth.

~

Hopefully I did it right. anyway hooey liked it. and I'll try and update my other book and plz if u have a request, tell me I need requests.

That's it for now, I am satisfied with my Book. bye.

~Snowflake302~