Movies and popcorn

(Requested by, @gingerpye222 enjoy)

You sit on your couch bored and miserable. Your phone rings and you find the picture of Tadashi on it. you smile and squeal.

"Okay okay calm down" you remind yourself. you had always liked Tadashi, you didn't know if he did too.

"Hello?" You answer, "hey (y/n) I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch a movie?" Asks Tadashi, "ya sure, I'll be right over" you say as both of you say good bye and hang up.

You go up to your room and change into sweatpants and a sweater. you walk out of your house and to Tadashi's.

~

You walk into the Cafe and Aunt Cass smiles. "hi sweetie" she says as she takes off her apron and rushes over to hug you.

You hug back, "hi Aunt Cass" you say smiling, "Tadashi is upstairs if your looking for him" she says as she goes to the kitchen.

You walk up the stairs and find Tadashi making a robot with his brother, "there" he says as the robot moves around and grabs a flower and walks towards you, the robot holds up the flower.

You smile as take the flower patting the small robots head. "hi" you say shyly. "Hi" he says looking at you.

"So we watching a movie or what?" You ask as you giggle. "oh yeah come on" he says leading you to his side of the room. you sit on the bed as Hiro, the little boy walks up to you.

"Hi Hiro" you say as he smiles. "Is she your girlfriend Tadashi?" Asks the little boy to his big brother, you blush and so does Tadashi.

"Come on Hiro let's watch a movie" says Tadashi as he plops down on the bed beside you. Hiro lays on your tummy and you giggle.

Tadashi puts the movie in the DVD player and the movie starts. Meet the Robinsons starts playing Tadashi hesitates to put his arm around you.

"Hiro go ask Aunt Cass for popcorn" says Tadashi as Hiro runs out of the room.

You giggle, Mochi climbs onto your lap and purrs as you scratch his head, "(y/n)" says Tadashi looking at you, you look at him. "I-I" he stutters, "Ihavealwayslikedyou" he blurts out, "speak slowly" you say a little desperately. "I have always liked you" he says staring into your (e/c) eyes.

You smile and kiss his cheek, "me too" you say laying your head on his shoulder. he smiles and puts his arm around you Hiro comes in and throws Mochi off the bed to make room for himself.

"Hiro don't throw Mochi" says Tadashi. he gets up to pick up Mochi, before you throw a pillow at him. Hiro plays along and throws a pillow at Tadashi as well.

Tadashi laughs and grabs a pillow hitting you back.

You spend the night throwing pillows, watching movies, and sleeping with his arms wrapped around you.

~

So how was it did you like it. hopefully u did.

I know I did.

I'll try and write another one and thx for reading. I am satisfied with my book. bye.

~Snowflake302~