Hospital Visit

(Requested by @awsome262338 your 9 months pregnant and married to Tadashi, one day he comes home to find you crying, the next day he comes for a big surprise. enjoy)

You sit on the couch and rub your tummy.

Tadashi comes in and looks at you an smiles, "I'm fat" you say as you start to cry, "no your not it's just because of the baby" he says trying to soothe you, "your calling me fat" you say as you cry harder.

"Your not fat, your just carrying something beautiful inside" says Tadashi wiping your tears. "look at me, I'm a freaking cupcake" you say as you cry, Tadashi looks at you and places a hand on your stomach.

"Your not fat, your beautiful. and your an adorable cupcake" he says kissing your nose. "you really mean it?" You ask him as he wipes the tears away.

"I always will" he says kissing your tummy. you smile and he smiles back. "now you stay here while I make dinner" says Tadashi as you walk to your room and grab a blanket to cover yourself and take a nap.

~Le Next Day~

"I'm home" yells out Tadashi noticing your not in the living room. he walks to the room you two share and finds you panting.

"Are you okay?" He asks worried. "Tadashi I think the baby's coming" you say as he looks at you, "the baby's coming, we have to get you to a doctor" he says as he picks you up and takes you to his car driving you to the hospital.

Tadashi POV

I pace around the waiting room, what if something happened? What if she dies? What if it goes wrong?

"She'll be fine" says Wassabi and Fred reassuringly. "(y/n) Hamada" says one of the doctors.

I rush over to him, "is she okay?" I ask, "the process was a success she's fine and it's a happy (boy/girl).

(A/N you choose the gender of your baby) I smile and unexpectedly hug the doctor.

"Thank you" I say pulling away awkwardly. "one of the nurses will take you, but only one of you can go" says the doctor looking at everyone. "you should go it's your (son/daughter)" says Wassabi. I nod.

"I'll go" I say as the doctor nods and ushers a nurse over.

~

You hold (him/her) in your arms, as she wiggles around. you smile as you look up to see Tadashi. "hi" you say as he looks at you and then the baby.

"(He/she) has your eyes" you say as Tadashi smiles and looks at the baby in front of him. tears fall down his cheeks, "you wanna hold (her/him)?" You ask Tadashi. he nods.

You show him how to hold the baby as you smile, he holds (him/her) in his arms and smiles as (her/his) small lips curve into a small smile.

You smile and look at Tadashi. he smiles back.

~A few Days Later~

You sit on the couch holding (name) in your arms, "I'm home" you hear Tadashi's voice say. Tadashi stands in front of you with a bouquet of roses. "thank you" you say as he kisses your cheek.

"And I didn't forget you" says Tadashi as he talks to the baby, he takes out a Teddy bear and (name) smiles.

"Who's daddy's little angel?" Says Tadashi talking to the baby, "you are, you are" says Tadashi as (name) giggles.

You smile as Tadashi sits beside you playing with (name) and the Teddy bear.

~

So how was it did u like it. cuz I know I did. well that it for today. thanks for reading.

And have a good night. I am satisfied with my book. bye.

~Snowflake302~