Cute but Deadly (Part 1)

I know this is late but I really wanted to update on Valentine's day but I had a few problems! Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

You walk through the streets of San Fransokyo, your heels clicking against the pavement with each step.

Two guys in masks walk behind you. "Get them somewhere hidden, an alley maybe" Says Nick Fury into your ear set.

"Got it"you say quietly, you spot a nearby alley and walk faster. Both guys follow you, not aware of what'll happen soon.

You walk into the alley, smirking to yourself happily. "Aren't you a little young to be on your own sweet heart?" Says a voice with a Jersey like accent.

"Oh I can take care of myself" you say before, two other guys come from the shadows fighting off the men who followed you.

Two police cars line up at the entrance blocking any escape. Both men end up on the floor, ready to be taken into custody.

You walk past them, before pausing for a moment, "For your information, I'm older than I look" you say before heading off.

Nick Fury stands at the entrance, a smile visible on his face. "Job well done (y/n)" He says as you look up at him proudly.

"I learned from the best" you say as you take off your heels, Nick hands you a pair of flats.

"Your mom sent these to you" He says as you smile, "she's the sweetest" you smile.

His walkie talkie begins to speak, alerting him of another crime. He turns around speaking into it while you put on your flats.

He finishes a few minutes later and looks back at you, "Where to?" You say as he smiles, "Illegal botfighting, in an old shop, take them down" He says as you nod.

"Take Cap's motorcycle, I'm sure he won't mind" He says as you smile.

~

You walk into the alley, pretending to look lost. "Your gonna pay for this" you hear a voice, you turn around to find Yama, your primary objective to this mission.

He's towering above a small boy, he looks familiar somehow, and his eyes and hair seem to remind you of something.

People dressed in gear, swarm in. "Police!" Yells someone, causing a swarm of people to run frantically around.

Yama holds up the little boy, you immediately jump in and grab Yama. The boy falls to the ground, looking shocked and confused.

You grab Yama's shirt and pull him back, you slam him against the wall and cuff his hands.

"Your under arrest" you breath before two cups grab him and pull him towards a cop car.

The boy who was on the floor is now standing, "Thanks" he says as you smile. "Your welcome now I have a question for you" you say as you cross your arms.

He chuckles nervously, "Why were you here? You do know botfighting is ilegal?" You say as he smiles showing a gap in his teeth.

"Betting on botfighting is illegal, botfighting is not" he says as a matter-of-factly.

"Well I'm gonna take you home and have to tell your parents" you say as his face falls.

"I live with my aunt and brother, my parents died when I was 3" he says as you look at him with pure sympathy.

"Hiro" you say as you smile, "Remember me it's (y/n)" you say as his face brightens up.

"(Y/n)!!!" He yells in excitement as you rush up and hug him. "You've grown so much!" you squeal.

"Wait I got an idea follow me!" Says Hiro as he pulls you away from the crowd of officers.

~

Hey! I know this is late but I had to work an couldn't write, part 2 should be up later, Or when I'll be able to.

How was it? Did you like it?

I feel so Happy I have joined the Bucky Barnes and Miraculous ladybug fandoms, and I love them both!!

I hope you enjoyed this I have another oneshot I might update later tonight!

~Snowflake302~