Trick or Treat?

(Requested by @Kimfaustus you go trick or treating with Tadashi and Hiro, you walk into a haunted house. Enjoy.)

You walk around with Tadashi and Hiro as you trick or treat. Kids and teenagers in costumes and make up.

Tadashi dressed up like a scientist, Hiro put on his gear while Baymax was a dwarf from Snow White and the seven dwarves.

You dressed up as (costume), you walk holding hands with Tadashi as he smiles at you and you smile at him.

"Hey guys" says Tadashi as, Honey Lemon, Gogo, Fred, and Wassabi. "hey can we tag along?" Asks Honey Lemon. "sure" says Tadashi.

Baymax walks funny as you walk up to another doorstep. "Trick or treat" you all say as you get candy. "oh I got a snickers bar" says Gogo, "hey I want that" says Fred. she smiles triumphantly.

"Let's go to that house" says Fred, pointing an Ebola themed house. "are you sure?" You ask uneasily. "Your not scared are you?" Asks Gogo, "no just wondering" you say trying to hide your fear.

You all walk through as you hold Tadashi's hand. he pulls you closer to him, a guy with a wheelbarrow walks past as the guy inside jumps out screaming.

You scream jumping into Tadashi's arms. He chuckles as he sets you down. Hiro snickers and Baymax checks you for "supposed injuries".

"Let's go somewhere creepy" says Gogo excitedly, "look let's go inside they're might be ghosts inside" says Fred as he walks toward the house.

You stay behind Tadashi the whole entire time. he pulls you close, "your scared aren't you?" He whispers, "maybe a little" you say as he chuckles.

"I'll protect you from the ugly monsters" says Tadashi as you kiss his cheek. "wow it's so.....old timey" says Fred, as he keeps walking.

You hear a scream and look to where you heard it, you find Wassabi frightened by a spider. everyone laughs including you as he runs away from the spider.

"Whoa are you guys seeing what I'm seeing" says Fred as you look up to find a giant snake like creature. "stop goofing around" says Gogo as she turns off the flashlight Fred was holding to make shadow figures with.

You laugh a little as Tadashi holds you close. You hear a door slam and jump into Tadashi's arms once again.

"What was that?" Asks Honey Lemon. "let's look" says Gogo as you hide behind Tadashi afraid of something popping out in your face.

"It was just the wind" says Honey as she opens the door to reveal an open window. everyone hears a scream and jumps into Tadashi's arms, he falls with everyone on top of him.

"Sorry" says Honey, "ya sorry" says Fred, "sorry" says Wassabi and Gogo.

"It's fine" says Tadashi as he gets up and picks up his hat. "Let's just leave" says Fred as you all walk out of the house.

~

You sit on Tadashi's bed as Tadashi comes out of the shower with his pajama bottoms on only.

You get up and walk over to the closet, you grab blankets from the top and set them down on the bed as Tadashi sets up the bed.

"You tired?" You ask Tadashi, "very" he says as he falls asleep on the bed. you giggle, "goodnight" you whisper before he grabs your wrist and pulls you into his chest, with his arms wrapped around you, "sleep here with me" whispers Tadashi, "okay" you say as you snuggle yourself in his arms.

~

So how'd you like it, hopefully u did.

And good news after the Tadashi xReader one is done I'll have a new one up.

So hoped u liked it and plz request some more ideas if you have some.

Thx for reading and have a good day. I am satisfied with my book. bye.

~Snowflake302~