Why?

(This was a One-shot requested by @AuthorUprising36)

You marvel at Hiro's invention, as he shows the professors his micro bots. you look at him amazed. Tadashi nudges you and you both give Hiro a high five.

You trip and fall into Tadashi's arms, he looks at you and you look at him. you quickly get up and blush.

"Sorry" you say shyly. "it's okay" he says with a smile.

You watch as everyone claps and Tadashi rushes over to his brother, "that's my family!" Yells Aunt Cass as you giggle.

"(Y/N)" you hear a soft voice say, you turn around to find Tadashi. "hi Tadashi" you say nervously.

"Hey can you stay here I need to talk to Hiro" he says as you look at him. "sure" you say smiling.

"Thanks" he says kissing your cheek, you blush as you watch him walk away.

Tadashi POV

Why'd I kiss her cheek? I was suppose to confess but Hiro ushered me over and I'm such a dummy.

"You gotta help me tell her" I say looking at Hiro. "Just tell her the truth" he says before we hear screams.

We run to see the building in flames. "oh no" i mutter.

~

You try as get out but the place keeps falling and crumpling. "Someone help me please" you yell, no one comes to help you.

"(Y/n)!" You hear someone yell, arms wrap around you and hold you protectively. you look up and see Tadashi, his face full of worry and something else.

He pushes you away before a piece of wood falls on him. "Tadashi!" You yell desperately before your pulled out of the fire.

A fire fighter sits you down on the back of an ambulance. you see Tadashi laying on a stretcher, you rush over to him desperately.

"Tadashi" you say looking at him, he has burns all over him except for his face. "(y/n) I have to tell you something" he manages to breathe out.

"I've always loved you" he says before he pulls you close and kisses you, you kiss back.

Until they pull you away from him and the last you hear out of his mouth is "I love you"

~
I know this is sad well anyway did u like it, I'll try and write another one.

Thx for reading, I am satisfied with my care. *Baymax goes back into his little home* bye.

~Snowflake302~