Drunk In Love (part two)

(Enjoy. (unedited))

You walk in, people dancing others chatting and others just drinking. Tadashi holds your hand as both of you walk.

Some guys stare at you to hard while others just look at you with lust in their eyes.

You nuzzle your face into Tadashi's arm trying to avoid everyone's gaze.

Before you know it, your dancing along to the music with Tadashi.

You had finally gotten him out of his lab for once, he barely ever slept or ate because of his creations and experiments.

A waiter passes by, giving both of you drinks, you both shrug and chug it down.

Leaving a sour taste in both your mouths, before you know it your both drunk, balancing on each other to keep steady.

"Let's go to my apartmentttttttttt" you say as he looks at you dizzily.

"Yaaaaaaaa" he slurs.

You grab his arm taking him with you.

Walking along the streets as you wobble around, before you reach your apartment.

Both of you giggle at how weird everything looks.

Before you know it, Tadashi's lips are on yours and your arms are around his neck.

He shuts the door behind both of you.

~

Hello! I tried updating last night but I got a little busy.

So how was it?

Did you like it?
Hopefully you did.

I'll try and make a Tadashi x Reader for Valentines day, happy valentines Day everyone!

1) who's your valentine?

Tell me in Le comments.

Thx for reading, I am satisfied with my book.

~Snowflake302~