Stressed (Part two)

(Second part of stressed hope you like it :) the picture above is a comparison of a drawing my friend made for me for my sister's and mine's birthday on Saturday. :) enjoy. (unedited))

You sit in the park, on a bench as you draw tears slipping out now and then.

Dropping on your paper, you sniffle. you draw the outline of his jaw then his eyes.

Those chocolate brown eyes that remind you of chocolate bars and chocolate candy.

You sketch out his face, his smile reminding you of the real one, the ones he always gave you.

You sniffle before you put down your sketch book and lay down. Rolling up in a ball.

You hug your knees to your chest, sobbing quietly, hoping no one notices you.

You pull your hood over your head.

~•~•~•~

Tadashi puts your present in his pocket, while he looks at the small box that was once laying on his bed.

He smiles before that smile fades away, imagining your cry tore his heart into a million pieces.

He knew the places you'd be at when you were lonely or sad or depressed.

He had already looked at the roof of the cafe finding you not there and the woods.

He walks to the park, his hopes up that you wouldn't be too crushed, that he could make you smile again.

How he loved that beautiful smile you wore everyday you were around him.

He walks around the park, looking for you before he spots your small figure on the bench.

He walks over to you, kneeling down so he's looking at you.

"(Y/n)?" He says as you look up hiding your tears.

"Your so pretty even when you cry" he says before you hide more into your sweater, wanting no one to see you cry.

Tadashi stands up and sits beside you, he rests your head on his lap.

He looks at your sketchbook, laying beside you.

He picks it up and smiles, seeing his own face drawn onto paper.

Every detail shown, except for the faint tear stains on the page.

He smiles setting it down.

"Can you look at me?" He says as you look up, your (e/c) orbs looking into his brown ones.

He takes out the small box and looks at you, hurt and regret in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I forgot" he says as you sit up pushing your hood back.

Letting him see your face again, he just stares, your beauty mesmerizing him.

"Stop staring" you say hiding your face in your palms.

He chuckles, "here" he says handing you the small box. you look at it before you smile.

"But I thought you forgot" you say as he puts his arm around you. "Gogo yelled at me" he says as you giggle.

"Open it" he says with a reassuring smile.

You take off the small ribbon, then the small little lid. You smile and gasp as you take out a small necklace, your name etched into it.

You realize it's a locket and open it to find a picture if your and Tadashi, the first time he asked you out in a date.

Happy tears spring out of your eyes, and you smile through tears.

Tadashi wipes them away, "do you like it?" He asks before you kiss his cheek hugging him. "I love it" you say as you ask him to put it on.

"I waited till I got here to open this" he says showing you the present you got him. he opens the small box, revealing a wrist watch, a picture of you and Tadashi as the background behind the numbers. (A/N difficult to explain I know)

He smiles putting it on, you help him. "it's awesome" he says looking at it.

"Now every time I look at the clock I'll see your pretty face" he says as you blsuh.

"I love it" he says before he takes you into a big bear hug, you smile and bury your face in his chest.

"I love you (y/n)" he says softly as you smile, "I love you too Dashi"

~

Done with part two!

So did you like it?

I loved it! I feel proud of myself.

Just so all you peoples know I started out as Ana amateur at this and now I can finally write them without writing "I said" or something.

And plz if you have a request message me or tell me in the comments.

I'll try and respond as soon as I can, since I go to school have a day and such you know the normal.

Anyway hoped you liked it and I'm working on another oneshot keep requesting!

I am satisfied with my book!

~Snowflake302~