My Valentine

(Requested by @Kimfaustus, You are decorating the cafe with Aunt Cass while Tadashi is making your Valentine. Enjoy)

You hang up streamers, while Aunt Cass bakes cookies.

"You almost done dear?" Asks Aunt Cass, she was always like a mother figure for you. "I'm done now" you say as you jump off the chair, Mochi rubs up against your leg as he purrs.

"Can you take these cookies to Hiro and Tadashi?" Asks Aunt Cass handing you a plate of heart shaped cookies. "sure" you say as you walk up the stairs.

You see Tadashi and Hiro huddled up working on something. "hi guys" you say as they jump at the sound of your voice. "hi" says Tadashi nervously.

"Aunt Cass made these for you" you say setting down the plate of cookies, "what are you guys working on?" You ask curiously.

"Nothing but you should leave" says Tadashi, you feel a little sad. "ya sure" you say walking back down the stairs.

"You okay Honey?" Asks Aunt Cass, "Ya fine, just gonna go take a walk" you say as you put on your coat and walk out of the cafe.

You walk to the park and sit on a bench, watching a couple having fun on a picnic. Until they leave and your alone.

You start to walk back to the cafe as it starts to rain, rain pours down and your completely soaking wet.

Something covers you from the rain, you look up to find Tadashi holding an umbrella above you, he smiles at you.

You smile back. he takes off his coat and puts it around your shoulders, "your going to catch a cold" you say as he pulls you close.

"Not with you here with me" he says as you giggle.

~

You sit in the cafe as Tadashi heads upstairs, Aunt Cass brings you some tea as a few costumers come in.

You walk upstairs to Tadashi's room, a small robot comes over to you and gives you a rose.

You smile, "(y/n)" you hear someone say. you look up to find Tadashi with something behind his back. "What are you doing?" You ask as he steps closer to you and takes your hands in his.

"You know we've been dating for a while now right?" He asks you, "ya" you say softly.

"Well" he says as he gets down on one knee in front of you and takes your hand in his.

"Will you marry me?" He asks with a bright smile on his face. you start crying out of excitement.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" he says disappointed. "no" you say looking at him, "if course I wanna marry you" you say as you hug him.

"You've made me the happiest man alive" he says as he kisses you, you kiss back and he puts the ring on your finger as you stay in his arms.

~

Did you like it, hopefully you did.

Cuz I did.

Well I'll try and update again, thx for reading.

I am satisfied with my book, bye.

~Snowflake302~