I'll Be In Your Heart

You watch as the little (boy/girl) runs around giggling. you were dreading today.

Tadashi was in the army, fighting off the enemy, while you were here waiting and you were afraid that he might not come back.

The little (boy/girl) runs into your arms as you pick (him/her) up and spin them around in the air.

"Let's go see daddy" you say as your little (boy/girl) giggles and nods. (she/he) was only two years old. While Tadashi was away (she/he) had learned to walk and you were excited to see Tadashi's reaction.

You walk over to your car putting (baby's name) in the seat. you get in the driver's seat and drive off to the airport.

~

Tadashi POV

I sit in the plane along with everyone else, I was really excited. Today was my last day in the army and I'd get to see my little (boy/girl) finally.

We get off the plane and walk out to meet everyone.

~

You walk in and see people rushing forward to go hug others. Your eyes search everywhere looking for Tadashi, until you finally spot him.

(Baby's name) smiles and walks over to Tadashi, everyone looks at the little child who giggles and laughs as (she/he) sees (his/her) daddy.

When (he/she) is just inches from him, he scoops (him/her) in his arms.

Tears fall down you cheeks as Tadashi walks over to you and kisses you passionately. you smile as you hear (Bay's name) giggle.

"Let's go home" says Tadashi as he walks off with both of you at his side.

~

I thought of this while watching a movie, though'd it'd be pretty cute.

So did any of u like it?
I know I did, I thought it was adorable.

Well that's it for now, I am satisfied with my book, I'll try and update again. bye.

~Snowflake302~