Best Gift

(I made this up thought it would be cute, your 9 months pregnant and Tadashi is making the room for your baby girl or boy. Enjoy. )

You sit cut up pieces of fruit and put them on a plate as you feel a small kick on your stomach. You smile and gently pat your stomach.

You sit down and eat the fruit as Tadashi walks over to the couch and looks at you, "what? I have cravings don't judge me" you say as you put all the fruit in your mouth.

"It's okay, I finished" he says as you smile. "can I see?" You ask. He smiles leading you over to the door.

"Your going to love me more" he says as he holds your hand. "I already love you" you say as he steps up to the door. "you ready?" He asks, you nod.

He opens the door and you find the most beautiful things inside. Everything is there, you start to cry, "Tadashi it's beautiful" you say as you walk over to the crib.

You rush over to hug him, "it's perfect" you say as he kisses your forehead. "I love you" you say as he looks at you and smiles, "I love you too" he says before he kneels down to talk to your stomach.

"And I love you too" he says as you feel a small kick, he looks up at you and sniles.

"You don't know how happy we are for when your here" he says talking to your tummy. you giggle as he kisses your tummy.

He stands up and looks down at you since your smaller than him. "I love you and our baby" he says hugging you.

"I love you too Tadashi" you say as he looks at you and puts a hand on your stomach. "I love you both will all my heart" he says as he kisses your forehead and leads you into your room where you sit on the bed as he talks to your tummy.

~

Okay I thought of this and wrote it, thought it might be cute.

So hopefully u liked it, I'll see if I can update a chapter for Big Heart~Tadashi x Reader tomorrow.

Hopefully u enjoyed it and plz write requests if you have some, thx for reading I am satisfied with my book. bye.

~Snowflake302~