Drunk In Love (part one)

(Requested by @awsome262338, your invited to a party and you ask Tadashi to go with you. And some unexpected events happen Enjoy. (unedited))

You pull at Tadashi's shirt as you jump up and down.

"Please I barely ever get to go out" you beg as Tadashi giggles as how small you are.

"Pleas Dashi, I don't wanna go alone" you say as he sighs. "fine" he says before you jump up excitedly.

"Thank you Tadashi" you say as he smiles, he had always liked you and you had always liked him.

You two were both just afraid to tell each other, thinking you'd reject each other.

"Come on" you say pulling him with you. "Okay okay I'm coming" he says as you giggle.

~•~•~•~

You put on a black dress that goes to your knees, with small black heels.

You curl your hair but not too much so it's just wavy.

"Hopefully Tadashi likes this" you mumble.

You pick up your bag and walk out the door, walking to the Cafe. earning whistles from guys around you.

You ignore it and walk into the Cafe, "oh you look amazing (y/n)!" Says Aunt Cass running over to hug you.

"Thanks Aunt Cass" you say as she smiles, "where's Tadashi?" You ask.

"He's upstairs, you can go up there if you want" she says as you nod.

You walk up the steps almost tripping on one of the heels.

You balance yourself on the wall, you walk in to find Hiro fixing Baymax and Tadashi trying to put on his tie.

"Can I come in?" You say as Hiro looks at you and nods.

Tadashi smiles warmly at you, "sure" he says as you walk over to him.

"Do you need help?" You ask as his eyebrows furrow in frustration as he tries to put on the tie.

"Yes I need help" he sighs, you giggle as you take the tie and tie it around his neck, him your fingers lightly brushing the fabric of his shirt.

"There" you say as he smiles, "thank you" he says as you smile.

"Come on, we wanna get in on time" you say pulling him with you.

He chuckles, "slow down there" he says as you giggle.

~

So this is the first part, hopefully you like it.

The next part might not be as happy but hopefully you do like it.

I'll try and update soon. I am satisfied with my book.

Bye :)

~Snowflake302~