'Til Death, Do We Part'

(Requested by @AR_Ackerman, Tadashi is ready to propose to you, he wants to ask you after the showcase but a mishap happens. enjoy. :) (unedited))

You walk hand in hand with Tadashi inside the building, Hiro pushing his bin of microbots.

Tadashi sneaks glances at you hoping you won't notice.

You giggle before you lay your head on his arm, you being about the same height as Hiro or smaller.

Tadashi and you listen as Tadashi's friends talk to Hiro. "that is both awesome and disgusting" says Tadashi looking at Fred.

Wassabi almost puking, Gogo looking disgusted and Honey Lemon pushing up her glasses.

"You can do it Hiro" you say ruffling his hair as you look at Tadashi, he smiles.

I'll be over there with Aunt Cass" you say walking over to Aunt Cass. she looks up excitedly at the stage.

Tadashi walks over to you, putting his arm around your waist as you giggle standing on your tippy toes kissing his cheek.

~•~•~•~

Hiro bows along with the microbots beside him.

You squeal happily, Hiro was like a brother to you, your were like his sister.

You were close, he always trusted you to keep his secrets even if you revealed them once to his crush in 9th grade.

You run up to Hiro hugging him, Tadashi smiling happily.

"You did amazing Hiro!" You say as he smiles and gives a happy "thanks".

"I forgot my phone I'll be back" you say as you walk out of the building, running to your car.

~•~•~•~

Tadashi leans against the railing of the bridge, trying to not be nervous, reciting his small speech he'd give you when he'd propose.

"Agh I keep ruining it" he says pacing around.

"Pacing won't help" says Hiro, "then help me!" Says Tadashi before screams full the air.

Tadashi's eyes widen, before he runs to the building.

~•~•~•~

You hear screams, you turn around to see the building burn.

You gasp, thinking Tadashi is in there, before you know it your running on the steps of the burning building.

"Tadashi!" You call out desperately.

You run inside, smoke filling your lungs, you didn't care. the only thing in your mind was Tadashi.

You run around on the inside of the burning building.

Your heart pounding in your rib cage.

"Tadashi!" You call out, "Tadashi!" You say before tears stain your cheeks. "Tadashi" you whisper before a large beam falls on you blurring your vision.

~•~•~•~

Tadashi runs towards the screams that full the air, seeing Aunt Cass, Fred, Gogo, Wassabi, and Honey Lemon.

But no (y/n).

His heart hammers against his rib cage, he runs up the stairs before a big explosion stops him.

He's flung back, along with Hiro.

He opens his eyes that were once closed, he looks at the burning building his heart tearing into a million pieces.

"(Y/n)!!!" Yells Tadashi, tears staining his eyes.

"Tadashi" says Hiro, Tadashi punches the ground. Cursing at himself for being so stupid.

~•~•~•~

A few days later, after try had found your body. Your parents held the funeral.

Tadashi's heart torn, Hiro sad along with his brother and friends.

Tadashi sits beside his brother, the flowers he'd gotten for you were your favorite. (f/f).

"We will now have Tadashi Hamada say a few words" says your father. The saddest look a father could ever have on his face.

Tadashi stands up and walks to the altar, he looks at your coffin, and lays the flowers gently on the top.

He walks up and stands in front of the podium.

He sighs and looks at the coffin. "(y/n), was the most amazing person you could ever meet" he says as tears sting the back of his eye lids.

"She has the most amazing smile.." he trails off thinking of your smile.

He continues, "she will live on in our hearts, she will live on in min-" he says before he breaks down crying.

Hiro and Aunt Cass run to his side, Tadashi curses himself for not being him the one to die.

So many years passed by before his own death.

~•~•~•~

Tadashi opens his eyes to see white beautiful clouds, around him everywhere.

A large golden gate standing before him, the gates open and he walks in.

Not an old frail man anymore, a young man his old self when he was younger.

He notices a girl sitting on a cloud looking up at the other majestic clouds.

"(Y/n)?" Says Tadashi.

Before he smiles, you sit there looking at him before a smile creeps up on your face.

"Tadashi!"

~

Hello again hopefully you liked it?

I don't know if it was good so hopefully it was.

Plz don't hesitate to ask for a request, I'll happily write it.

I'll write another request if I don't fall asleep.

I am satisfied with my book. :)

~Snowflake302~