Valentines Day (Tadashi)

(Requested by @Tadashi922, Tadashi takes you on a fancy dinner date, but...not just you two. Enjoy. (Unedited))

You walk into the cafe, your eyes scanning everywhere for Tadashi, Aunt Cass notices you and runs up to hug you.

"Hi Aunt Cass" you say as she smiles, "Tadashi's upstairs if you wanna see him" she says as you smile walking up the stairs.

Hiro sits on a chair infront of his computer playing with a pencil.

While Tadashi's at his bed trying to wrap something. "can I come in?" You squeak.

Tadashi jumps up, a little startled. "H-Hi" he stutters, you giggle as his slight nervousness. "what are you up to now?" You say as you cross your arms over your chest.

"N-nothing" he stutters once more, you giggle. "Come on Dashi please" you beg.

"Fine but close your eyes" he says as you do what your told, "open them now" says Tadashi as you uncover your eyes to find a small Teddy bear. "it's so cute Dashi, I love it!" You say hugging the small bear.

Tadashi smiles and kisses your nose. you grab a near by stool and stand on it kissing Tadashi's cheek.

"Thank you" you say as he smiles. "Also about the dinner date, it's not gonna be just you and me...." he says as you look at him puzzled.

"Who else?" You ask, "Hiro and (Friend's name) are going with us on a double date" he says as you giggle looking at Hiro.

"So you finally asked her" you say as he turns pink, "we'll meet you guys at the restaurant" says Hiro as he goes to his closet looking for a tux.

"Okay bye Hiro" you and Tadashi say in unison, you walk down the stairs, hand in hand.

~•~•~•~

Tadashi eats nervously, you could tell how every 5 minutes he'd look at the clock and his pocket.

"Are you Tadashi?" You ask taking a bite of salad. "y-ya just fine" he says before Hiro and (Friend's name) walk in.

"Hi guys" they say as they sit down.

"Hi" you say quietly, in your head you were scared. Why is Tadashi acting like this? Is he gonna break up with me?

Questions bombarded your mind.

"You know guys I think I'm gonna head home, I don't really feel well" you lie, Tadashi stops you before you go.

"No stay please" he begs, "Tadashi your acting weird what's wrong?" You ask.

He looks at you and then at the ground. "exactly" you say as you try and leave but he holds you back.

"Dashi if you won't tell me how can I help you?" You say as he straightens up.

"(Y/n) I'm nervous because.." he trails off taking out a small velvet box from his pocket.

He gets down on one knee taking your hand. "will you be my valentine? Forever and always." he says as you smile, tears forming at the edge of your eyes.

He stands up putting the ring on your finger, before you wrap you arms around his neck as he spins you around.

"I love you (y/n)" he says pressing his forehead against yours. "and I love you Dashi" he smiles.

~

Hello! So here's the valentines day oneshot.

How was it?

Did you like it?

Hopefully you all did. Anyway I wanna dare someone to do this.

I dare one of you to make a fifty shades of Hamada book.

Make it a lot like the actual book, where he has Hamada industries or however you call it.

Who will take the dare?

If mutltiple people take the dare I will read their story and I'll choose one out of all of you and you'll have a chapter on The Fault In Our Robots dedicated to you and a oneshot dedicated to you.

So if you want to write it or if you want me to, just tell me. I'll try and write it the best I can.

You can dare me or you can write it.

Which do you choose. tell me in Le comments.

I'll try and update soon. I am satisfied with my book. :)

~Snowflake302~