Drunk In Love (Part three)

(Enjoy)

You say up before you realized the sheets were covering you.

You run your temple before you hear someone snore, you jump up a little frightened.

You turn to find Tadashi, among the sheets sleeping.

"Oh no" you mumble as you look at the floor to find both your clothes laying there in a pile.

"What did we do?" You say biting your lip. Tadashi moves around before he wakes up.

His eyes wide before he too grabs the blankets and covers himself.

"What happened?!" You both yell out. you burst into tears.

"(Y/n)" he says softly, "what happened?" He asks, "I don't know" you mumble, tears staining your cheeks.

"All I remember was getting those drinks from the party and everything else was a blur" you say as Tadashi sighs rubbing your back gently.

"I'm sorry" he says looking sadly at you.

"I just wanna go to sleep" you say as his heart breaks in two.

"I'll let you change if you want, you can go in the bathroom and I'll stay right here" he says as you nod.

You get up keeping the sheets around yourself pick up your clothes and walk to the bathroom.

~•~•~•~

You sit on the bed hugging your arms as Tadashi looks at you sadly.

"What did we do Tadashi? What did we do?" You ask him, "I don't know" he answers.

"I'll walk you back to the cafe" you say as he nods. you get up as he opens the door for you.

You walk out hugging your arms.

~•~•~•~

"Bye Tadashi" you say as you walk away from the cafe, leaving Tadashi there with a broken heart.

~2 weeks Later~

You kept throwing up, day and night, your stomach felt as if it were dying. so you decided to go to the doctor.

And here you were, your leg shaking uncontrollably as you sat there waiting.

"We'll miss (y/n)" began the doctor as he went to sit down infront of you.

"I have very good news" he says as you bite your lip. "am I okay?" You ask.

He chuckles, "your perfectly fine" he says as you look at him comfused, he chuckles once more.

"Your pregnant miss (y/n)" he says before you cover gasp covering your mouth.

You take the paper from his hands, "this isn't true us it?" You say as he looks at you.

"Oh this is real, congratulations miss (y/n)" he says as you stand up walking out of the room with the folded piece of paper in your hands.

You touch your tummy, smiling. A tiny little baby was growing inside you.

You smile before you realize. You have to tell Tadashi.

~

Hello!

Here's part three! I know how much lots of you peeps wanted it.

I'll try and type up the next part.

Happy valentines day everyone!

I am satisfied with my book.

~Snowflake302~