Chapter 16:Sinful Crime

I woke up 1 hour later. I turned off my alarm clock and took a shower. I was still a bit tired but a nice warm shower can wake me up in any second. After taking a shower i brushed my teeth and dried my hair.

I stepped out of my bathroom and wore my uniform. I brushed my hair, putting it in a french braid. After that, i walked to my bed and laid down on my stomach. I grabbed my phone and watched videos until 6:00am.

I slipped on my shoes and quickly went downstairs, siren and star following behind me.

I walked to the dining room and saw mom, dad, and zenn eating.

Foster dad:Good morning sweetpea..

Dad said as he looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back, walking to my seat i sat down and started eating.

After i finished eating, i grabbed my black bag and went out while zenn was following behind me.

We finally arrived at the bus stop and sat down. I pulled out my head phones, connecting it to bluetooth and started to play my music.

We both sat in silence until the bus arrived.

We got on the bus and sat down. I stopped my music and placed my headphones back in my bag.

As usual, boys kept flirting with zenn but i just ignored them. I didn't really care anyway.

The bus finally arrived at school and waited for all of the students to get off. After they all got off, i thanked the driver and got off as well. I went inside and headed straight to my locker. I grabbed my art book and started to find my class.

While walking i heard a girl's voice calling me from behind. I turned around and saw that it was britney and her two minions. Ugh.. What do they want now?

Layla:Hi jenn!!!

Layla shouted as they walked towards me.

Britney:Hey bestie~

Ugh that voice! Make it stop!

Jenn:Hey...

Britney:That's not how you talk to a friend...

I sighed and smiled.

Jenn:Hey bestie!~

I said. God i hate her...

Britney:That's more like it! So, what's your first class of the day?

Jenn:I have art class...

Britney:Oh goodie! We have class together! Isn't that exciting? Eeeeeekkkk!

She squealed and started to clap her hands. Ugh.. How can she be so annoying?

I nodded and we all started walking. As we were walking, i saw zenn and three other boys talking. Just then, i heard britney say something that made my blood boil.

Britney:Look at her! Wow, what a slut. She thinks she can get all the boys and keep them to herself? Hah! Don't make me laugh!

I only looked at her and looked back at zenn who was getting uncomfortable. I sighed and walked to them. I heard britney shouting my name but i just ignored her and grabbed my sister's arm, dragging him away from the group of boys. I then walked back to britney, she looked at me in disbelief and looked at zenn.

Britney:Really jenn? Why did you bring her here? Ugh...

She said rolling her eyes and looked at me.

Jenn:She's my sister britney!

Britney:Well i didn't know your sister was a slut..

I let go of zenn's arm and grabbed britney by the collar of her uniform, which one of the buttons on the top was unbuttoned, reaviling her cleavage a little.