Epilogue:Two Years Later

*Zenn's POV*

Everyone:HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Everyone shouted as i walked into the kitchen. I thanked all of them as we made our way to our table and ate breakfast. Everything seems to be back to normal. After eating breakfast, i went back to my room and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my weapons and headed out. Walking seems always to calm me down so that's what i decided. I took in the cool air as i walked through the woods. After walking for a few minutes, i decided to sit down under a tree to rest.

After a few hours of just sitting under the tree, i decided to walk more. I looked at my watch that jenn gave me. 11:05 am.

'It's almost lunch time...', i thought and decided to go back. I went to my room and placed my weapons back and fell on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

Zenn:Who is it?

Sally:It's me.. Lunch is ready!

Zenn:I'll be down in a minute sal..

Sally:Ok...

I sighed, getting up, i stretched and walked out of the room and down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen, everyone else was already eating. I sat down on my spot and ate my lunch while chatting with vivian and eve.

After eating, i went back to my room and laid back down on my bed. I decided to kill time by watching random videos on my phone.

After a few hours of watching, someone came knocking on the door. I got up and opened it to see jeff on the otherside.

Jeff:You ready?

I nodded and went to get my weapon. Together with ben and ej, the four of us went out. We walked through the forest for about an hour and a half until we found a clearing with a tombstone in the middle.

We approached the tombstone and settled the flowers down. It was silent except for the wind and the roar of the river. We all slept well at down infront of the grave and stared at it.

Zenn:Happy Birthday sis...

I muttered.

Zenn:God.. I miss you so much jenn... I wish you're here with us to celebrate our birthday...

I said as tears fell from my eyes. EJ rubbed my back as i sobbed non stop. We stumbled on jenn's secret place while me and the guys were walking. We decided to bury her here.

                            *Flashback*
                          *Author's POV*

Nurse Ann:It might be too late sir...

Slenderman:I will inform the others except zenn... Please tell the others to go to the living room...

Ann already understood what the tall man said so she nodded and went out of the office. She informed everyone to meet her at the living room.

Slenderman:Is everyone here?