Chapter 4: New Home

Zenn:Uh... it's nice to meet you too...

Mom:Well my name is Laura Anderson and this is my husband Alexander Anderson, were going to be your new family!

She said... then i introduced myself...

Jenn:Well hi! My name is Jenn it's nice to meet you!

But all i got for a response was...

Mom:Ah yes! It's really nice to meet you too jenn!

Then she turned her gaze back to my sister...

Mom:Can i know your name dear?

Zenn:I-it's zenn...

Mom:What a beautiful name you have!

She said to zenn, but i was so confused! When she saw us she was nice to both of us but when i told her my name, she just said "nice to meet you too" she didn't even give me compliments like she complimented zenn.. there was a long silence when "Alexander" our "dad" spoke...

Dad:Well shall we get going then?

Mom:Ah yes! I'm so excited to show you your new room!

She said to zenn...

Dad:You too jenn! I was the one decorating your room so i hope you like it!

Our foster dad said to me, but our foster mom just rolled her eyes and said...

Mom:Uh yeah, so let's go?

She said...

Dad:Yup! Let's go Children!

When he said that, we followed them outside but before i went inside their car, i came towards the old lady, gave her a hug then said..

Jenn:Thankyou for everything... i will miss you maam...

Old lady:I will miss you too dear..

She said as i was breaking the hug.. but before i got in i said...

Jenn:I promise i will visit you again maam! Goodbye!

Old lady:Goodbye dear! Have a safe trip!

Jenn:Thankyou!

As i said that i got inside the car, then the car drove off bringing us to our new home....

Hey readers! I hope you all like chapter 4 and please vote and comment to let me know that you guys want more chapter! Thanks for reading! Love ya'll!💜💜💜