Chapter 29:Revenge

"Hey! Wake up!"

Someone shouted as they started to nudge me roughly with their foot.

Jenn:Agh! I'm awake!

I screamed as i stood up and looked at them only to see eve. I groaned and glared at her as she did the same thing to me.

Eve:What are you waiting for?! Get up!

I looked at the clock on my night stand. 2:31 am?!

Jenn:It's two in the morning, why are you waking me up?!

Eve:We have a mission to do, idiot! Hurry up, slender doesn't like it if we make him wait for too long!

She said and went out of my room. Ugh! I hate her so much! And why this early?!

I grumbled out of frustration and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that, i brushed my teeth and went back in my room.

I wore a black tank top, my red and black hoodie, black leggings, and black combat boots. I brushed my hair and left it as it is and went downstairs to slender's office.

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

"Come in"

I opened the door to see slender sitting on his chair and eve sitting across him.

Eve:Took ya long enough...

I rolled my eyes and sat down across from her.

Slenderman:Here is the person that the two of you are going to kill...

He said as he took out a photo from a drawer and placed on the table. We both looked at it and my eyes widened.

Jenn:That's mine and zenn's mother...

Eve:Really? Ya guys don't look alike...

I glared at her...

Jenn:That's because me and zenn were adopted...

I said with hatred in my voice.

Slenderman:I assume you guys don't have a good relationship with your mother...

Jenn:I'm the one who doesn't have a good relationship her.. I've always hated her from the beginning...

Slenderman:And why is that?

Jenn:She'd always blame me in every mistake she makes, she'd verbally abuse me, making me feel unwanted. Whenever dad's not around, she'd find a chance to torture me with her words. And ya know what's the worse part? She killed my dad! And she tried to kill us too... That's why we ran away and that's why we ended up here...

Slenderman:So you don't mind killing her at all?

Jenn:Of course not! In fact, i'd be more happier into killing her myself! She deserves to suffer after what she did to me and to my adoptive dad...

Slenderman:Alright then, it is already 3:03 you two better hurry up and kill her....

Eve and jenn:Yes sir...

Slenderman:Good. You both may now leave...

We both got up and went out of thr office.

Eve:Damn, i kinda feel bad for you but at the same time i don't..

She said laughing..

Jenn:God you're so childish...

I said rolling my eyes and went upstairs.