Chapter 15:Sisters Protect Eachother...

*Jenn's POV*
I woke up from my alarm ringing against my ear. It was 4:00am in the morning.

I do the same things as i get ready for school. After getting ready, i laid down on my bed watching youtube while waiting for my alarm clock to hit 6:00am.

After a while, i checked the time. It was now 6:00am in the morning. I wore my black converse and headed downstairs to see zenn serving breakfast. She noticed my presence, looked up and smiled at me.

Zenn:Good morning sis! Come and eat breakfast with us!

I just stared at her and went to my seat.

Zenn:I already fed siren and star so don't worry.

I just nodded and continued to eat. She's acting kind of strange today. I finished eating and placed my plate on the sink.

I then grabbed my black and green bag, bidding goodbye to my parents and headed out the door while zenn was trying to catch up.

She finally caught up with me but i just ignored her. I put on my green headphones and played some music while walking to the bus stop.

We reached the bus stop and sat down quietly. Silence filled the air as me and zenn looked at our phones.

Zenn:So sis, you excited for our second day of school?

Jenn:Your just excited because there are boys drooling over you. Hah! You wish..

I said with a smirk before putting my headphones and phone back in my backpack.

I could see from the corner of my eye that zenn was about to burst into tears.

'Im sorry sis.. I wish that i could forgive you but after we fought that day, i couldn't stand being close to you anymore. This is for your own good. Whether you like it or not i'm going to avoid you as much as i can now. I can feel my power slowly slipping out. If i made one wrong move to you, i might hurt you so please, don't blame yourself.', i said thinking to myself.

A few more minutes and the bus arrived. I quickly got on the bus, zenn following behind me. I could tell that the boys were already staring at her. But not a good one. More like a perverted one than good.

I rolled my eyes and sat down right next to the window. I could see in the corner of my eye that zenn was sitting next to me. The boys tried to talk to her but she kept saying that she doesn't wanna talk right now.

Zenn kept trying to have a conversation with me but i just ignored her.

Boy no.1:Don't waste your time on that freak zenn, you have us ya know~

I heard one of them said to zenn. The veins on my head started to show and i really wanted to choke one of them out but i kept my anger tamed 'I can't get into a fight. It's my second day of school. Okay jenn calm down.'

Zenn:Don't call her a freak!

I heard zenn yell at one of them. I could tell that they were shocked. In the corner of my eye i saw one of them smirk.

Boy no.2:Wow, never thought that miss goody two shoes can have such a temper...

Zenn:Shut up!

Zenn yelled turning her back on them.

Boy no.3:Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Then they laughed. They freaking laughed. The veins in my head started to throb and i was starting to go red.

Jenn:SHUT UP!!!

I yelled. The bus then went quiet. They all looked at me like i was some lunatic. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I could here the other students whispering and murmuring to eachother while looking at me with disgust and hatred in their eyes. Tch. Like i care.