Chapter 28: Living In The Mansion

Jenn:I'll explain later. Can we please come in?

Masky nodded and led us inside. We sat down the dogs and our stuff.

Masky:Can you explain now?

He said impatiently.

I sighed and started to explain everything to him. After a few minutes, he told me that he'll inform slender that we're here. I nodded and he left. I sat down beside zenn on the couch. Everything was silent as the two of us just sat there.

Zenn:What are we gonna do now?

I looked at her, shocked at her question.

Jenn:what do you mean by that?

She didn't answer.

Jenn:Zenn, answer me. What do you mean by that?

She sighed.

Zenn:Nothing. Just.. Forget about it...

After a few more minutes of silence, we heard static and ringing.

Slenderman:Welcome back...

I immediately stood up from the couch and slender appeared right infront of me. Unfazed i explained everything to slender and begged to let us stay just for a few days.

Slenderman:Masky already told me everything, you do not have to worry. Have you made your decision?

I looked at him, confused.

Jenn:Decision?

Slenderman:I made you choose whether or not to stay here. Have you forgotten already?

Jenn:Oh right. And yes, i have decided that me and zenn will stay here. We don't have anywhere else to go besides here anyway.

Slenderman:A wise choice to make. Alright then, the two of you will stay here. Are you certain that you want to stay?

Jenn:Yes sir...

Slenderman:Alright then. I already prepared your rooms. Masky, take them to their prospective rooms...

Masky nodded and led us up the stairs. My room was in between jeff's and ben's room while zenn's room was in between toby and hoodie's room.

I thanked him and i went inside my room while zenn entered her's.

Jenn's room

Jenn's room