Chapter 9:The true history of the Cheshire Cat

*third person pov*

When jenn got back from the park, it was already 8:00pm. So she went to her room with her dogs, unclipped their leashes and left them inside the room and went to zenn's room to collect star's stuff to move to her room. When she arrived at zenn's room, she knocked 3 times and the door opened revealing zenn.. zenn then asked...

Zenn:What do you want jenn?

Jenn:I'm here to collect star's things...

Jenn said blankly while looking at her sister with a blank expression...

Zenn:O-oh...

That was all she said before letting jenn into her room. Jenn then started to take all star's things.. after a few minutes, she then walked out and closed the door; ignoring her sister. She then walked back to her room and set all star's things.. putting star's leash in her cabinet, star's bed next to siren's bed, and star's toys next to her bed just like siren's. After that, she looked around her room and saw that there was a large space on the right next to her window and thought...

Jenn:*mind* Maybe i can tell dad to buy me some books and a book shelf...

She thought.. when she looked at the beds, she saw star and siren sleeping in their beds; so she quietly walked to her bedroom door, went out, and quietly closed it...

She went downstairs to the living room, and saw her dad there watching tv so she approached her and said...

Jenn:Hey dad! Can you buy me some books and a book shelf for my room?

Dad:Why do you even need a bookshelf sweetie?

Jenn:Well, i was just wondering. Since i like reading, i thought that i would ask you to buy me some books and a bookshelf..

Dad:You don't need books and a bookshelf sweetheart. We have a library here.

Jenn:We have?

Dad:Mhmm.. I'll show you where it is later, ok?

Jenn:Alright..

*first person pov*

I thought that i could go to the library and read some books there since i don't have anything thing to do. I went upstairs, i grabbed my phone and wireless Red headphones, i then grabbed my black wallet,putting my wallet and phone in the pocket of my jumper and my headphones on my neck. I went downstairs and told dad that i was going to the library and headed off. The library was only 10 blocks away from my house and there was a shortcut in the woods to get there; being lazy as ever i went into the woods to get to the library faster. I pulled out my phone and used my GPS to track where the library is. There was no trail so it was hard to get to the library on time.. good thing the GPS told me to just walk straight...

I walked for a couple of minutes until i saw a clearing. When i got out of the woods, i saw the library just across the road.. i waited until the light turned green then crossed the road to the library. When i went inside, i saw that there weren't much people. I guess some people don't like books like i do. I headed to the history section of the library, while i was finding a book to read, i heard a thud behind me; when i turned around i saw that a book fell off of one of the shelves, so i picked it up and i noticed that it had dust and cobwebs in it.. i just thought that maybe no one touched it since they didn't notice this book. I brushed off the dust and cobweb and turned the book around to look at what the title is.. and.. my eyes widened in shock and confusion... the title of the book was...

"The True History Of The Cheshire Cat"