Chapter 5:Starting a new life at our new home

*third person p.o.v*

As jenn and her sister arrived at their new home, they looked at the house in awe...

Zenn:*mind* The house is so big!

Jenn:Wow! It's so huge!

Dad:Hahah.. glad you two like your new home!

Their dad said... but.. their mom just stared but didn't even say a word. Then jenn said while they get out of the car...

Jenn:Umm... do me and zenn have to be in a separate room? Can't we just share?

She said to their new dad... then their mom said..

Mom:Why? Are you scared that monsters will come out of your closet if your sister isn't with you?

She said.. then their dad shouted..

Dad:Laura! Don't say that to jenn! She's just not used of being separate with her sister, that's all!

Mom:*rolls eyes* Whatever...

She said to her husband... but jenn nor zenn interfered of what their mother said to jenn a while ago.. so they just went inside and made jenn and zenn comfortable at home.... Alexander showed jenn her room while helen showed zenn her room.

(Jenn's Room)

(Jenn's bathroom)

(Jenn's bathroom)

(Zenn's room)

(Zenn's Bathroom)

(Zenn's Bathroom)

They went inside the room, then jenn's dad asked

Dad:So jenn.. do you like your new room?

Jenn:Yes! I love it dad! Thankyou so much!

Then the both of them hugged eachother...

*Jenn's p.o.v*

When my dad showed me my new room, i was amazed of how spacious it is.. then he asked...

Dad:So jenn.. do you like your new room?

He asked, then i said...

Jenn:Yes! I love it dad! Thankyou so much!

Then we both hugged eachother for awhile...

Jenn:*mind* I wonder what zenn's room will look like? It's my first time being separate with her so i'm not really sure if she likes her room or not.. maybe i'll just check on her later... or maybe tommorrow 'cause i'm too tired to check if what her room would look like...

Then dad broke the hug and said..

Dad:I think i'll leave you alone and let you check out your room.. is that ok?

Jenn:*nods* Yup!

Dad:*Chuckles* ok.. see you in a bit sweetie...*smiles*

Jenn:Ok!

After i said that he went out and closed the door.. i had nothing to do so i just laid on my bed and checked if there was anything i can read on wattpad...

Jenn:*mind* Wow.. this bed is soft!

Then i found a good story to read. I saved it on my library and started reading it.

About 2-4 hours i have been reading it because it was so damn long! But i enjoyed the story though!

Jenn:*mind* This story is good!

I thought as i continued reading the story... maybe a few hours my sister called me for dinner so i stopped reading and went downstairs and we ate dinner while chatting.. after dinner i took a shower, dried my hair, brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom to choose my pj's (pajamas). While i was searching, i saw a black and gray nightgown.. so i took it out of the closet and wore it..

Jenn:*mind* Perfect!

I thought to myself.. i was too tired to continue reading wattpad so i went to bed early.. it was like 9:00 pm when i went to sleep. I got under my covers, turned off the lights and headed to bed...

*A few hours later*

I woke up from a bad dream.. i was shaking and sweating a lot.. but.. i noticed that my window was open... i didn't even leave it open a while ago.. and.. it was like 3:00 am in the morning!!! I just groaned and got out of bed to close my window.. after i closed it, i felt like someone was watching me from behind so i looked behind me but no one was there.. so i shrugged it off and thought that my mind was playing games, so i headed back to bed without knowing that i will have to meet my worst nightmare....

Hey readers! Just letting you guys know that this is my longest chapter i made cause i am too lazy! So sorry if it's a little too short for you but... i'll make chapter 6 more longer than this one! Bye pipsqueaks~

-xxjyeon💜💜💜