Chapter 12:A Sticky Situation

Oh no.

???:J-jenn. A-are y-you planning o-on s-s-switch-ing to zalgo's s-side?!

Jenn:What? No! I'm not planning on switching to his side!

???:Then, what are you two discussing about?

Zalgo smirked at the proxy's question. Oh no. What is he planning now?!

Zalgo:I'm glad you asked

Zalgo stepped in with a mischievous smirk on his face, his voice now returned back to normal. God help me.

???:So? What were you two discussing? Huh?

Zalgo smirked and said

Zalgo:She was just agreeing to switch on my side...

Oh god. Why?! Ugh, i can't take it anymore!

Jenn:ENOUGH!

I screamed, making the ground rumble. They all looked at me. Shocked.

???:H-how d-did you d-do th-that?

Jenn:I-i don't know...

???:We have to take her back to slender...

???:Let's g-go...

W-what?! Now they're gonna take me back to the mansion?! What did i get myself into?! Zalgo smirked and said

Zalgo:Well, tell slender that jenn is going to switch on my side after three years. Goodbye again jenn~

He said as he disappeared again.

???:Let's go jenn...

He said with no emotion. I quickly followed them back to the mansion.

When we arrived at the mansion, the one with the feminine mask emidiately opened the two large wooden doors.

When we went inside, everyone was staring at us and the others were looking confused but didn't ask why i was back so soon.

???:Stay here jenn...

he said as i nodded my head and sat down on the couch watching ben play his video game.

Ben:I'd never thought that you'd be back so soon. Ya miss me?

he said smirking, still not looking away from the tv.

???:Oh shut the fuck up ben, no one will miss you if you die...

a familiar voice said. When i looked i saw that it was jeff who talked. He was walking downstairs and to the couch sitting next to me.

Ben:Whatever joker...

ben said as he rolled his eyes and continued playing. Jeff ignored him and looked at me.

Jeff:Back so soon?

he said with a smirk. A faint blush was on my face and thank god it wasn't noticeable.

Jenn:Yeah so?

i said now looking at him in his blue eyes. I didn't know why but i felt attracted to it. I suddenly snapped back when i heard jeff yell.

Jeff:JENN!

jeff shouted, i didn't even realize that i was staring at him.

Jenn:Oh.. S-sorry..

I said a little embarrassed. So i just awkwardly laughed and hoped that he didn't notice.

???:Jeffy~

I heard a female's voice say next to jeff as she sat down.. It was nina..

Jeff:What do you want nina...

Jeff said as he sighed in frustration.

Nina:Aww jeff, don't be so mean~

Nina said while pouting. Acting all cute. I could see jeff was about to vomit. I chuckled a bit and continued to watch ben play.

Nina:What are you laughing at? Don't you dare try and take jeff away from me or else...

Jenn:Or else what? Hmm?  Ya gonna tell jeff that i was trying to hurt you? Try me..

I smirked as i saw her face turn red and turned to face jeff..

Nina:Jeffy~ jenn is threatening me!

Nina said trying to act scared. Jeff sighed in frustration and said.

Jeff:I don't fucking care nina. Now can you stop disturbing me?!

Nina was shocked on what jeff just said to her and run to her room, crying.

Jenn:Heh.. Crybaby..

I said to myself while chuckling and continued to watch ben play. Then a voice boomed in my head. It was slender.

Slenderman:Come to my office jenn..

I stood up from the couch and procceeded to walk to slender's office.

I knocked on slender's office until i heard a "come in...". I went inside the office and saw that the three proxies were there. I closed the door behind me and approached slender's desk.

Jenn:What is it slender?

Slenderman:I heard what happened in the forest..

Jenn:Oh.. That..

I looked at the floor then back to him.

Slenderman:Can you tell me whole story?

I started telling him the whole story of how zalgo wanted me to switch on his side to where the ground was shaking after i shouted.

Slenderman:Hmm... Zalgo is planning something..

Jenn:W-what is he planning?

Slenderman:I don't know.. But i have a feeling that war will come soon...

To be continued~

Hi readers! Hope you like chapter 12 and thanks for 900 reads i really appreciate it! Don't forget to vote and comment if you want more! Love ya'll!

-xxjyeon