Chapter 6:Meeting the creepypastas

*Next Day*
                    *Jenn's p.o.v*

June 8, 2018-wendesday, 8:45am

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and my alarmclock ringing against my ear.. i didn't want to get up since it was only wendesday, but our parents said that we have to get enrolled in a new school and we have to go shopping later for our school uniform and supplies so i just got up and went straight to the bathroom that was connected to my room....

               *A few minutes later*

After i dried my hair and putted it in a high ponytail, i went back to my room and went to my closet to pick something to wear.. i saw there was a white t-shirt,black high-waist skinny jeans, and a black leather jacket.. after i got dressed, i put on my black converse then walked out of my room to get breakfast.. (A/n:I love black alright! So if you don't like black, just deal with it ok? Now! Back to the story!) As i went to the kitchen, i saw our foster parents and zenn eating breakfast; i greeted them good morning and ate my breakfast...           (A/n:Imagine any breakfast you want.) After breakfast i went back upstairs to my bathroom that was connected to my room and brushed my teeth. After that, i went back to my room to get my mini pikachu backpack and headed downstairs. (A/n:If you don't like pokemon just go with it alright? Cause you know, your author over here likes pokemon especially pikachu! So if you don't like pokemon just go with it please! Ok back to the story!) I waited for them to finish breakfast and getting ready, after they were finished, we all got out of the house and drove to a private school for us to enroll in. When we arrived at our new school, it was full of rich kids so i'm guessing that we're going to enroll in a fancy and expensive school. After enrolling we drove to the mall to buy our school uniform and school supplies.. while we were walking to the mall, i saw a store that is named "pet store" i was curious what the store was selling so i said to my dad...

Jenn:Hey dad? Can we go to that "pet store" over there before we go to the school supplies store?

Dad:Sure! You can pick any pet you like!

I smiled widely then said...

Jenn:Thanks dad!

Dad:Your welcome sweetie

I grabbed zenn and we both ran to the store to pick a "pet" if that's what they call these animals here.. we were walking around when i saw a cage that was labeled "Huskies" so i asked our foster dad that i want the "Huskies"

Jenn:Dad! Can we have the huskies please?

Dad:Of course! What do you want it to be?

Jenn:What?

Dad:What gender do you want your dog to be?

Jenn:Oh.. umm... both genders, since i can't pick...

Dad:Ok then.. go pick..

Me and zenn picked the two puppies.. i picked the male and zenn picked the female.. We went to the register and the cashier said...

Cashier:What do you want to name your dogs?

Jenn:Hmm... maybe this little guy over here will be named... Siren!

Cashier:Ok.. and what about you? What do you want to name her?

Zenn:Uhh....

Jenn:Hmm... I know!

I said as i snapped my fingers, zenn looked at me and said..

Zenn:What is it?

Jenn:The dog's name will be.. Star!

Zenn:That's perfect!