Chapter 8:Father is still alive...

Jenn:*mind* The rake? What kind of name is that?

I thought to myself while looking at the creature infront of me, inspecting it from it's face to it's boney body. It then started to crawl on my bed towards me; i tried to kick it away but it got even more angrier. It snarled at me and slashed it's claws on my right cheek, i screamed in pain and i heard footsteps running to my room. The creature then turned to my window, and jumped out leaving it open for the cold breeze to come in; my dad then opened the door and questioned me what's wrong, but he was too late to come to my room. The creature already escaped through my bedroom window and back into the deep dark woods... dad then asked me what i was screaming about...

Dad:What were you screaming about jenn?

Jenn:Oh! Uh.. n-nothing dad, i just had a nightmare that's all...

I said with a nervous laugh...

Dad:Oh ok then.. but if you ever need me, i'll be in the other room. Ok?

Jenn:Yeah.. sure thing dad.. thanks...

I said with a smile on my face...

Dad:No problem sweetie.. now get some rest, goodnight...

Jenn:Goodnight dad..

I said with a smile, dad then closed the door and headed back to his room. My wound healed before dad got in to check on me so that's good. Then i thought about my dream.. 'was father really still alive?' I thought to myself and went back to sleep...

                  *7 hours later* (friday)

I woke up to the sun hitting my face, i checked my alarm, it was only 9:00am in the morning; so i covered my face with my blanket and started to fall back to sleep. But then, my dog jumped on my bed, and started jumping on me and barking, meaning i have to wake up.. but it was only 9:00am.. but i remembered that i have to feed siren...

Jenn:Ugh! Ok i'm awake!

I say as i pulled the covers from my face.. i got up and went to take a shower...

               *5 minutes later*

I got out of the bathroom, and went straight towards my closet. I found a white t-shirt, a black and gray skirt jumper with two pockets in it, and some black and grey converse to match. Putted the clothes on, dried my hair, putting it in a high ponytail, i charged my phone and went downstairs while siren was following behind me. I went to the dining room and saw my parents and zenn eating breakfast.. i went to the kitchen to get dog food.. when i walked back, my dad noticed me and said...

Dad:Well goodmorning sleepyhead...

Jenn:Morning...

I said blankly... my dad noticed it and said...

Dad:What's wrong sweetheart?

Jenn:Nothing dad.. i'm just in a bad mood, that's all...

I said as i poured dog food on siren's bowl.. and poured the same amount of water on his boul.. but i noticed that star's bowl wasn't there so i asked...

Jenn:Hey zenn, where's star's bowl? Did you feed her already?

Zenn:Yeah..

She said blankly.. Weird.. She rarely gets in a bad mood. Maybe she couldn't sleep last night.

Jenn:I'm not that hungry, so i'm gonna take siren and star for a walk...

Dad:Are you sure you don't want to eat breakfast with us?

Jenn:No thankyou dad...

Mom:She doesn't want to eat because she's afraid that she's gonna get fat!

Dad:Laura!

Mom:What? I'm just telling the truth...

Dad:*sighs* Whatever...

When siren was finished eating, i picked up his bowl and put it in the sink. I walked upstairs and made a left turn. I kept walking until i saw "zenn" written on the door. I opened the door and i thought i'd see a lot of pink but i guess i was wrong.

Zenn:What are you doing in my room?

Jenn:I was just getting star's leash since im going to walk both of them...

Zenn:Oh ok...

i asked her where star's leash is...

Jenn:Hey zenn, do you know where star's leash is?

Zenn:It's in the closet...

She said while still looking at her phone... i ignored her behavior thinking that she was just in a badmood like me... i opened the closet and started to look around, once i found star's leash, i grabbed it and closed the closet, i was about to leave when my sister said...

Zenn:Hey jenn.. can you move star to your room? She's too noisy and she keeps barking every 15 minutes.. it annoys me...

Jenn:Zenn, that's how dogs are....

Zenn:I DON'T FUCKING CARE! JUST MOVE STAR TO YOUR ROOM!!!

Jenn:ZENN ROSALINA CHESHIRE! WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUNG LADY AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT!

Zenn:YOU SHUT UP! WHY DID WE EVEN GET A DOG IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Jenn:FATHER DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO SHOUT AT YOUR OLDER SISTER!

Zenn froze.. and looked at me...

Zenn:DON'T BRING FATHER IN THIS TOPIC JENN! ALL YOU CARED ABOUT IS YOURSELF! I DON'T NEED YOU!!!

I froze... she wasn't the loving little sister i knew.. she was like our mother now...

Jenn:Wow your acting like mom now! Fine. I'll do as you ask and i'll leave you alone. But don't ask me for help if something happens to you.....

Zenn looked at me shock...

Zenn:I-i didn't mean to---

Jenn:I'll move star to my room when i get back from the park, so you won't have to worry again...

I said as i walked out.. but before i turned the left corner to my room, i said...

Jenn:Father is still alive zenn.. all of our family is still alive...

I said as i walked out of the room and closed the door and went to my room.. i saw siren and star following me from behind.. i went to my room with them.. i unplugged my phone and put the leashes on them and we walked downstairs to the front door and headed out to the park.. but before that, i asked dad for money since i said that i'm going to have lunch outside and he agreed and gave me $500... i went to the park with my dogs and went for a walk for a little i checked my phone.. it was now 12:05pm so i decided to get food... i bought a burger, with fries; and for the dogs i bought them treats to eat.. i sat down to a bench with my dogs and started eating.. after that i threw my garbage into the trashbin and continued walking feeling the fresh warm breeze hitting my face as i walk with my dogs...

                    *Zenn's pov*

Zenn:*mind* Father is still alive? But how?

I thought as my mind started racing for answers...

I really hope jenn was telling me the truth.. i miss you so much... father...

Hey readers! Sorry if it's a little short.. i've been running out of ideas lately and i hope you understand.. and please tell me if you like the chapter 8 i made.. even though i'm stressed, i still made this just for you guys! Byeee~

-xxjyeon💜💜💜