Chapter 7:Weird things happening

*Jenn's p.o.v*

June 9, 2018-thursday, 10:00 am

Since it was only 10:00 am, i got out of my bed and went to the bathroom and taking a shower to clear my thoughts from my dream last night.. after a few minutes, i grabbed my towel and got out of the shower drying my hair and brushing it. I walked out of the bathroom and saw the outfit i wore lastnight on my chair, so i quickly got dressed and putted my long hair into a high ponytail. After that, i called siren, and i went downstairs, siren following behind me. I went into the dining room and saw mom, dad, and zenn eating breakfast.. zenn noticed me and said goodmorning but.. i just ignored her and went to the kitchen to get siren dog food. After i went back to the dining room my foster mom started shouting at me...

Mom:Why did you ignore your sister?!

Jenn:Sorry, i was just-

I didn't finish my sentence when mom shouted again...

Mom:Was just what? Huh? You ungrateful brat! You don't even have manners to say goodmorning to your sister, and you have the guts to talk back to me?!

Father:LAURA!

Dad shouted as he slammed his hand on the dining table, mom went quiet and continued to eat breakfast.. dad then apologized for "His wife's" sudden outburst and persuaded for me to sit down and eat breakfast with them but i refused and said...

Jenn:No thanks.. i just came here to feed siren... i lost my apetite after "mom's" sudden outburst....

I said blankly, putting siren's food in his bowl and went back to the kitchen and putted the dog food back to the cabinet. Then i went to the living room to watch some tv and waiting for siren to finish.. i heard whispering but can make out what dad said...

Dad:Look what you did! How can you say that to jenn and only care about ignoring zenn! And, you didn't even let her explain why she's acting like this! What kind of mother are you?!?!

Foster mom:I'm sorry i was just-

She didn't get to finish her sentence when dad started to shout again...

Dad:Save it! Me and jenn are going to walk the dogs at the park, and when we get back you better apologize to her right away!

After dad said that, i heard him get up and walk upstairs to get ready. I giggled and whispered to myself...

i got up and went back to the dining room to see "mom" crying while zenn is comforting her. I ignored them and grabbed siren's bowl putting it in the sink, grabbing him and walking back to my room. I sat down on my bed letting him sitting on my lap while i grabbed my phone from my nightstand, and opened wattpad reading another story. After reading the whole story i sat siren down on his bed, then i stood up from my bed going towards my study desk. I grabbed my charger from my table and plugged my phone in, after that i heard a knock at my door...

Jenn:Come in!

I shouted to the person outside my bedroom door; the door opened and dad came in with star on the leash.. he then said...

Dad:Jenn, can you please get ready?

Jenn:Yeah sure! Where are we going?

Dad:Were gonna walk the dogs at the park and please put the leash on siren while your getting ready...

Jenn:Sure dad!

Dad:Ok.. i'll be waiting outside the house...

Jenn:Sure!

As i said that he got out of my room with star's leash in his hand and closing the door, walking downstairs and going outside with star. I started getting ready and putting siren's leash on his collar, i walked towards my study table,unplugging my phone.

Jenn:*mind* My phone battery is only 98%... eh.. good enough...

I said, opening one of my drawers putting my charger inside; after that i got out my room with siren behind me as i was closing the door; i walked downstairs seeing "mom" and zenn sitting in the couch, i ignored them and went outside where dad was waiting for me. When dad saw me, we started walking to the park, then eating ice cream, and eating cotton candy. After walking at the park, we went back home around 8 or 9 pm and as we opened the door, we saw mom and zenn standing there waiting for us to come back; when she saw me,she emidiately walked up to me then said...

Mom:Jenn.. i'm really sorry for shouting at you. I didn't know what got into me, please accept my apology...

I just stared at her blankly and said...

Jenn:Sure, i'll forgive you. But.. please think before you shout at me again...

I said coldly and proceeded to walk back upstairs to my room but before i got to my room my dad said...

Dad:Jenn your not gonna eat dinner?

Jenn:No thanks dad, im full.. i'll head to bed early since i'm really tired...

Dad:Ok sweetie.. goodnight then...

Jenn:Goodnight...

As i said that, i went upstairs straight to my room shutting the door behind me. When i got in, i unclipped siren's collar and putted it back into the closet. I lied down on my bed, siren lying on his bed next to mine.The next thing i know was that siren suddenly jumped on my bed facing the window and started barking non-stop, i followed his gaze at the window, and i can see someone or something watching me. So i came to the window to look closer, but the creature or some sort ran back into the woods until i can no longer see it from a distance. I thought that someone was just trying to scare me so i ignored what i saw and headed to my bathroom taking a nice warm shower...

               *15 minutes later*

I got out of my bathroom and went to my closet to pick something to wear. After i picked something to wear, i put it on; i walked towards my bed, went under my covers, turned off the lights and drifted into my eternal slumber...

                       *Dream*

I opened my eyes to see i was back in wonderland but i was in a long table with tea cups and pots and some tea filled inside them, there was also the mad hatter and madeline/maddie sitting in one of the chairs drinking wonderland tea. They stopped drinking and looked at me, that's when i saw their eyes.. they only have deep empty sockets and they were crying out blood! They placed their tea cups down and started murmuring something i couldn't understand; i closed my eyes and covered my ears waiting for the murmuring to stop... and it did.. when i opened my eyes, i was now in the white queen's palace. I was in the throne room with the white queen sitting on her throne her eyes were the same as maddie and the mad hatter's eyes.. she then said in a hushed tone voice...

White queen:She returns from the grave, from where she was buried and now, she is planning her revenge.

                  *End of dream*
                  *5 hours later*

I bolted awake, i was sweating non-stop and my hands were shaking! I heard growling from the edge of my bed, when i looked up i saw a hairless man or animal of some sort just sitting there and facing the wall...

Jenn:W-who are you?

As i said that, the creature turned around and faced me.. it was the creature i saw a while ago! It's face looked like he hadn't been eaten in weeks or months, it has no eyes only empty and deep sockets; it's body was so thin that the bones were clear enough for me to see them. It then spoke in a deep raspy voice.. like it hasn't been drinking water for a month...

???:I am the rake...

Hey readers! I hope you guys are enjoying the story, don't forget to follow me and vote! Hope you guys like this one 'cause i've been working non-stop.. so hope to hear your support about my story..et me know what you think of chapter 7 ok? Cya~

-xxjyeon💜💜💜