"You're mouth feels so good right now baby." Jeongguk groaned as he held the younger's hair, pushing and pulling his cock on the younger's sore mouth.

Little moans left Taehyung's lips as he watched Jeongguk looking down at him, having his own pleasure.

A smirk broke off Jeongguk's face as they made eye contact. Taehyung's tear streaked face was still beautiful as ever. So with last thrust, he pulled out and gripped the younger's hair hard.

The younger was coughing while catching his breath. And Jeongguk loved the sight. But he was yet to finish.

"Turn around." Taehyung complied and turned his back to Jeongguk, still in his hands and knees.

Jeongguk watched as Taehyung displayed his covered bum in front of him, his ass was perked up, literally wanting to be wrecked.

"Such a nice ass." Jeongguk said and palmed the younger's clothed bum. Taehyung squirmed at the sudden touch.

"J-Jeongguk what are y-AHH!" Taehyung didn't finish what he was saying as he felt a smack on his left ass cheek.

"I said, call me daddy." Jeongguk growled. The younger just whined but nodded in reply. Jeongguk continued to palm the younger's buttocks on his hands. Loving the way the soft thing was bouncing with just a little tap.

"D-daddy.. m-more.." Taehyung whined. He wanted Jeongguk to pleasure him too.

"You'll wait like a little bitch get it?." Jeongguk smack his ass again before pulling the younger's short down to his knees, revealing the soft skin of his bum that was slightly red from the spank he received.

"Dad-dy.. I-I want..!" Taehyung whined.

"You want what??" Jeongguk teased and let his fingers rimmed Taehyung's clenching asshole. Jeongguk likes the way the pinkish hole was clenching on nothing.

Taehyung wiggled his ass as he whined. He felt embarrassed to tell Jeongguk what he wants. His toes were already curling because he wanted to be touched. He wanted something more.

"Tell me exactly what you want baby.. and I'll give it to you." He said while he brush his finger on the dip of Taehyung's back to his waist, his other hand still rimming the blonde.

"W-want you!!.. n-hng! Please!!.." His fingers were already clutching to the mattress as he pushed his ass back on Jeongguk's fingers, wanting it inside of him.

He received a spank because of that. He whined as he slumped his upper body down with his ass up in the air.

Jeongguk grabbed his blonde locks and pulled him up, now only sitting on his knees. Taehyung groaned at the sting, his eyes tearing up but Jeongguk only turned his head and claimed his lips.

"You better not regret your choice darling, cause I'll be doing it raw." Jeongguk mumbled on his lips as they continued to kiss. Lips rubbing and tounges caressing each other.

Taehyung opened his mouth wide for Jeongguk to roam his hungry tounge inside, tasting and feeling the blonde's sweetness.

Their salivas mixing while Taehyung moved his ass back to Jeongguk's front to feel some pleasure.

Jeongguk held his hips with his right arm while positioning his twitching cock on the hole, raw. His mouth trailing kisses to Taehyung neck and shoulders, leaving bluish bruises.

"Daddy... It h-hurts.. ahh!!" Taehyung felt the sting in his back as Jeongguk struggled to put his aching member inside. The hole was forced open as Jeongguk slammed it in one go, leaving a crying Taehyung who was screaming from the pain.

"Shh... just a little more.." Jeongguk soothed the younger by caressing his waist as he trailed soft kisses on his back.

Taehyung's nails digged on the arm that was holding his face while Jeongguk just grunted from the sting. It hurts. Taehyung thought as they both waited before moving.

Taehyung signaled Jeongguk that he can move and the older did so easily. Jeongguk turned Taehyung's head by holding his jaw and claimed his lips again. So hungry for the crying boy.

At the first few thrust, Taehyung only fet pain. Until slowly, he felt pleasure bubbling up on his tummy.

"Ahh.. n-nggh... too fa-fast!!" Taehyung complained as Jeongguk continued to moved his hips so fast that it was almost inhumane.

"S-shut the f-fuck up..!" Jeongguk said as he pushed the youngers face on the mattress. Fucking him from behind. Pleasured moans filled up the room with a series of skin slapping and spanking.

"Hmm.. s-so deep.. more.. please..!" Taehyung practically begged, drooling because he can't handle too much pleasure.

Jeongguk held Taehyung's waist as he thrusted harder and deeper. Making Taehyung roll his eyes while he clutch those poor mattress that was now torn because of his nails.

"F-fuck baby.." Jeongguk groaned as he felt the tingling sensation inside his stomach.

His eyesight darkening by the sight of Taehyung, writhing and being fucked by him from behind. They were both sweating so much but neither of them cared. It was all about pleasure.

"Daddy.!! Da-ddy.. c-cum-ming..." Taehyung's muffled moans fill the entire room as Jeongguk rocked his hips harder chasing for their orgasm.

"Wait f-for me. Shit!!" Taehyung waited, keeping his stomach tight just for the mafia boss. The older thrusted on him for a few more before releasing.

The two slumped on the bed. Taehyung was breathing so heavily while Jeongguk pulled out of him.

The ravenette saw his cum dripping out of the clenching and unclenching hole. It was a beautiful sight so he leave it like that before slumping down beside the blonde, who was so worn out.

The blonde cuddled on Jeongguk despite of them both smelling of sweat and sex. Taehyung slammed his lips on Jeongguk's, earning a moan from them both. It was not a rough kiss but a passionate one.

They both pulled away and stared at each other.

"G-goodnight, daddy."

"Sleep, kitten."

omfg THAT WAS SO CRINGEY! I suck at smuts!!