"Well Shoto and I have already seen it 4 times. Together and separately." I made clear.

"Four times?!" Everyone yelled surprised.

"The movie is good, just give it a try." Shoto stated.

Everyone looked at each other. "Alright, you win. Since none of us besides you two have seen it, it'll be new to the rest of us." Momo's voice having a hint of fear in it.

"Great! Trust me you'll all love it! If Shoto really liked it then I think all of you should as well!" I avowed, as I took a seat next to Shoto.

Everyone chit-chatted a bit as I searched for the movie on the TV.

"What was that supposed to mean, my love?" He whispers in my ear.

"Huh? Oh, well you don't really watch much movies and you were never a big fan of horror. Honestly you hated them. So it was a shock to know you liked this movie." I whisper back as I found the movie.

He smiled at me and started to kiss my neck a bit as I chose the movie.

"I'm so not ready..." Izuku quietly confesses as he wraps himself in a blanket.

"Don't be such a baby, Deku!" Bakugo confronts making Deku a bit embarrassed.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked.

Everyone was ready having their blankets, pillows, drinks and popcorn ready for this movie.

It was going to be a long night since I know this movie will definitely not let them sleep.

I played the movie and it started.

Once the movie started, Shoto stopped the kissing on my neck and let me rest my head on his shoulder with his arm around me.

Surprisingly everyone was very invested in this movie. No one was saying a thing and really wanted to watch.

After all, the first half wasn't very scary so I get why they would be invested at first.

Since everyone was invested and distracted, Shoto thought I was a good time to whisper.

"Did you call them?"

"Yeah, they're all still in Tokyo. This'll be fun, won't it?" I whispered with a smile.

He smiles back at me. "And so will this..." he then caresses my cheek and closed the gap between us.

I closed my eyes loving the kiss and we ended up kissing, or making out... for quite a while.

Thankfully no one noticed at all! Or else I'd be hearing Mina squealing by now.

"Shoto... later..." I whispered as we stopped, breathing a bit heavily from the strong exchange of kisses.

He agreed but went to attack my neck straight afterwords.

Looks like we kissed for a while because the part that's now playing is the party scene!

Shoto kissed my neck till the car ride part, since he likes this scene.