22. 𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝

Start from the beginning

after taking off the final sheets, ophelia took all of the sheets in her arms to the best of her ability then left the room. she rushed through the basement, and up the stairs. but as soon as she walked through that basement door, her movements got a lot more careful. she was more quiet with her steps and her actions were more precise.

so, carefully walking through the house, ophelia made her way up the stairs to the second floor and towards the laundry room. on her way, ophelia passes by the closed doors that led to each of the seavey families bedrooms. she walked quietly, and stopped in her tracks every time the floor creaked.

once she finally made it to the laundry room, ophelia walked inside, closing the door behind her before turning the lights on. lucky for her, the washing machine was empty and the dryer was running. about six minutes after first walking into the laundry room, ophelia was done, and the washing machine had began to run already.

so, ophelia turned off the light, walked out of the room, and closed the door behind her. walking back down the stairs as quickly and quietly as she could, ophelia felt more blood release from her body making her actions a bit more careless then they were on the way upstairs.

"a long bath with food would hit different right now." ophelia whispered, shrugging her shoulders as she spoke.

adjusting her glasses on her face, ophelia quickly and quietly ran to the kitchen, feeling uncomfortable in her clothes. once she arrived, she quickly stopped in her tracks.

there he stood. his bleached blonde hair messy, the light bouncing off his face making him look like a god, and shirtless. he stood behind the counter, leaned against it looking down at his phone with a glass of water in his hand.

daniel james seavey in all his natural glory.

ophelia's breath hitched at the sight, butterflies filling her stomach just like they have so many times before.

a small smile formed on daniel's lips, already knowing who was standing in front of him. he looked up from his phone, immediately making eye contact with the small red haired girl that stood before him.

"hi." she whispered.

"hey." he whispered in return.

"i didn't wake you up did i?" ophelia asked, beginning to nervously play with her.

"no, i woke up from a dream." daniel nodded.

"was it a good dream?" ophelia asked, tilting her head to the side.

"it really was. i didn't want it to end but, it is what it is."

"it is what it is." ophelia whispered to herself, trying not to laugh.

hearing what the girl said, daniel shook his head and quietly chuckled. "what are you doing up love?" daniel asked, raising a brow at the girl.

a deep blush formed on ophelia's cheeks at the nickname. that's the second time he's called me that. "i woke up at like 4 and realised i started my period, hence the reason i'm even up here." she explained.

"ahh, i see." daniel nodded his head. putting down his glass of water, daniel walked into the pantry and pulled out to sour cream and onion chips. he handed the bag to ophelia, wrapping and arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. "enjoy your bath love. and the surprise downstairs." daniel winked after the last sentence. ophelia's stomach did a flip at the sight.

this boy.

[SEAVEYDANIEL]: OPHELIAJANE JUST POSTED A NEW PHOTO !

liked by beautychickee, tylercv, and 462,193 others

opheliajane: my heart really did just say WHOOSH 🦋

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

the ending is rushed so i could get this out tonight pls don't hate me-