Chapter 26

Salil stormed towards our bedroom in a huff, and I ran after him. I opened the bedroom door, but he wasn't in the room. I started to walk towards the bathroom, but he yanked my arm and pinned me to the bedroom door. He held my arm over my head, his fingers tight enough to leave marks on my wrist. My breath quickened, and my heart raced. I hadn't seen him lurking on the side of the door. His eyes were blazing with anger and maybe hunger.

"Sal," but before I could say anything, his mouth descended on mine. His tongue licked me, and his teeth bit me. The kiss was so hungry that I felt electricity all over my body. I tried to move away from the door and pin my body to his, but he moved his other hand to my stomach and held me back. I squirmed against the warmth of his fingers, trying to get close to him.

He broke the kiss and, caressing my bare stomach and back, asked me, "Is this how you like it?" I nodded. "Is this how he touches you?" My breath hitched in my throat. He was talking about Karan when my body was raging with a need for his body. I tried to get my thoughts back together to answer him, but he moved his arm around me and pulled me in his body. I moaned against the feel of his thickness. "Is this how you react to him?" he asked. Something snapped in my brain; he had said react, not reacted. REACT. REACT. REACT. Why was that relevant? My brain was hazy with need, and his knuckles were brushing my nipples on top of my blouse. It was relevant because he thinks it's still happening. I didn't want to fight right now. I needed him, so I murmured, "I love you, Salil."

He got down on his knees and pulled the drape of my sari, and unwrapped it from my body. I shivered in response. The lack of direct contact brought me back to earth. I bent down a little and took his face in my hands, and made him look up at me "it's only you." He must have believed me because he placed soft kisses on my naval.

I pulled him to his feet and kneeled down on the pool of my sari in front of him. He took off his kurta, and I undid his pajama. I took his length in my hands; he was as hard as a rock. I stroked him gently, and he sucked in an audible breath. I took him in my mouth, and he put his hand on the door behind me for control. I sucked and licked every salty ounce of his power. His cock was throbbing in my mouth, and he asked me to stop. I continued to suck him. His breath was ragged, and he pulled at my arm "if you don't stop, I'll come in your mouth." His voice shook with need. "I am sure you want me to last longer tonight." I looked up at him and nodded. He undid the drawstring of my blouse and underskirt; both joined my sari on the floor.

I planted kisses on his face and neck as he carried me to the bed. For the first time in our relationship, I felt a semblance of control. I wasn't feeling reckless abandon; I was in control of my need, just like him. His vulnerability had given me that power, and I relished in it. I stared unblinkingly at his magnificent body. I bit my lip hard as his gaze met mine; I could still taste him in my mouth, and I wanted more.

I kissed him slowly, exploring his mouth with every lick. Salil's hands moved around my body to find the wetness in me. His fingers molded around the flesh of my opening. He dipped each of his fingers in me one by one and licked them all one by one slowly. He then thrust his fingers into my mouth, and I tasted a mix of him and me on his fingers. I licked and sucked at them hungrily.I sat on top of him and directed his length inside me. We were both on edge, and I leaned back, taking him deep in me, making him groan. His fingers dug into my ass as I moved around him. His cock was throbbing inside me, filling me completely. He aided my movement around him, increasing the pace. He moved his finger to my clit and pinched it hard. My insides clenched around him, and it was enough to lead both of us to our climax.