Chapter 4

It didn't even register which movie he played because his lips were on mine the minute he returned. He had bruised my lips before, but this kiss was hungry. His left hand was on my ass, and his right was on my middle back. My hands were on his shoulder, trying to keep myself upright as he squeezed my ass. He pulled me in, and I felt his erection press against my stomach, making me gasp for air. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth and deepen the kiss. I moaned against his mouth. My brain felt foggy, and my legs felt like water. I knew I was only upright because he was clutching me to him.

He pulled his lips away from mine and nibbled my jaw and neck. I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure. He squeezed my boobs, and I shut my eyes taking in the sensation. I heard my green dress rip and gasped as his teeth grazed my nipples. He bit hard into my nipples, and I yelped. He chuckled at my response and moved me to the chair. He came on top of me and removed the remnants of my dress. I looked at my beautiful dress, feeling sad at its demise before his lips descended on my other nipple, and I forgot what a dress was even. My hands were in his hair, aiming to pull him away and yet pressing his mouth closer. Each flick of his tongue sent me spiraling. I couldn't think of anything but his mouth on my nipples. I couldn't feel anything but his hands as they touched my stomach and slowly making their way to my thighs.

I shifted to get his hand closer to my pussy, but he used his other hand to hold me steady. He liked to control me and deprive me of what I wanted, but today my need was more extensive than his control. I fought him and squirmed to get closer to him. I think he sensed it because he finally stopped tormenting my boobs and moved to give my pussy some attention. The sensation that had been slowly building in my pussy since we had started kissing or maybe since Salil had asked me to lean against the table in his bedroom was at its peak. One flick of his tongue was enough to make me scream in agony. I knew I couldn't cum until he said it, and I knew he was waiting for me to ask. I needed to come so badly that I couldn't process anything. His fingers were digging into my thighs very tightly. My nails were digging into Salil's shoulders and then moved to his hair to push his face closer to my clit. He was maintaining a maddening pace with his tongue, no matter how hard I tried to shove his face deeper into my pussy. "Please," I murmured. I knew it won't make a difference to him. My voice was too feeble to sway him, but it was all I could manage.

He surprised me by moving away from me. I groaned and reached for him. His dark brown eyes were almost black. In the background, a girl was kissing a boy. I knew those actors, but I couldn't remember their names. I extended my hand to him. I wanted to touch his chest, his abs, his dick. He took off his clothes and came on top of me. He kissed me and positioned his dick on my vagina. I gasped. He was finally going to fuck me. At that moment, I knew why he hadn't fucked me these last three weeks. He had been waiting for me to make a move, and according to him, his dinner was that move.

My head fell back, and my nails dug into the chair's leather at the first thrust of his dick. He grunted and asked, "are you okay." I tried to move my hips harder, but he was holding himself from moving at all. I couldn't understand why he couldn't fuck without questions. "Fuck harder," I gasped, moving against his length. His arm slid around my waist and did not disappoint. His pace was maddening. My hands were all over, moving from his shoulders to his arms to the chair's leather. I was trying to find a ground to hold onto as he rocked my world. He kept thrusting into me, and I lost count of how many times I came. My insides were clenching around his length, and I was struggling to find a breath. I hocked my arms around his and clutched his back to regain some composure, but just to tell me that he is in charge, he flipped me over on my stomach.

He gave me a hard spank across my ass, making me yelp in pain, and thrust into me once more. This time his pace was slower. He was taking his time with me. He slammed into me, came out, slammed into me again, came out again, and again and again. The ache again started building up in my belly. I craved that pace and tried to move my hips. But the position I was in gave him a hundred percent power over me. "Please," I begged loudly this time. "Please, what? What do you want, girl?" he rasped. It gave me immense satisfaction to hear that he was not 100% in control of himself either. I could listen to the struggle in his voice, which gave me the courage to ask for what I wanted. "I want to cum; please let me." He rammed into me hard and fast and moved his fingers to my clit. His fingers rubbed my clit until I screamed his name.

The aftershocks of coming so hard were barely over before I felt him increase the pace to maddening heights. His hands were clutching my hips, and I knew he was going to cum any moment. I started rocking my hips to aid his coming, and with one final thrust, he slumped onto my back. I slowly turned around and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I looked at him, lying next to me with his eyes closed. I wasn't a virgin before today, but I knew this was the next level. We both were drenched in sweat, and I had never felt better. He opened his eyes and reached for his glass of wine. He drained the entire glass in one sip and stood up. He extended a hand towards me, and I wondered if he still wanted more.