Chapter 14

The next day, I was hurriedly eating breakfast. I needed to get to work when Salil said: "chew."I looked up at him and smiled. "I can't; I'll be late for work."

"If you get fired, you can join acting classes," he said with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him and put down my toast. I knew he was talking about my fake orgasm and internally grimaced that he had known it was fake.

"I guess we both could use acting classes," I retorted back with a grin. Salil threw his head back and laughed. God, he was beautiful.

I dropped a kiss on his head before walking out to my car. He was right behind me, and as I bend to get into the car, he whispered in my ear, "I'll make it up to you," and walked away. I felt the heat rise up in my body. I wanted to tell him he had nothing to make up for, but I wanted this makeup sex. However, I did not have much time to think about my crazy sex life as my phone repeatedly buzzed to remind me of the upcoming meeting.

My hectic day ended with another disappointing text from Salil informing me that he would be home late. So much for making up to me, I thought as I got into bed. I decided to make some headway on the stupid romance novel I had begun last week. I was scrolling through the book on my phone, switching to Instagram and Facebook in the middle. I could barely concentrate on the romantic words the protagonist was saying. I willed myself to close the social media applications and read the book. That was a mistake because now the characters were having sex, and I wasn't.

I didn't know when I fell asleep, but I stirred a little when I heard the bathroom light flicker on. I moaned and pressed a pillow on my face. I was lying down at a weird angle, and my neck was hurting a little bit, but I didn't want to move.

I heard Salil come out of the bathroom and was waiting for him to make his way to his bedside before drifting back into sleep when I felt a dip on my side of the bed. He pulled the pillow from my sleepy eyes, and I turned my face into the pillow. He leaned in and brushed his lips against my temple. I moaned. He pulled me up, and I fell on his chest, not wanting to stay awake.

His hand was inside my shirt, and his lips were kissing my neck. His other hand pulled my head away from his chest, and He tugged at my hair, demanding better access to my jaw and collarbone. I moaned and felt my body waking up even though my brain was still sluggish. His kisses were ravenous and fast-paced. He wanted me now, I realized as I heard a stitch of my night suit break. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. He did not see that coming and stumbled back. He looked at me confused and was reaching back for me when I said breathlessly, "Night suit! I like it! Don't rip". He stood back and turned on the night lamp to look at my night suit.

I felt embarrassed. I had put on this night suit because he had said he will be home late. I hadn't expected him to come home and want to have sex with me. This night suit was over 15 years old, but it still fits me well. It wasn't a sexy night suit at all. He stared at the night suit, taking in the white fabric with pink lace. He leaned in to look at the tiny all-over print of Winnie the pooh, piglet, honeycomb, bees on my night suit. I bit my lip as he continued to look at my night suit.

"Fuck," he said, and then his lips were on mine. This kiss was so hungry that I left like I was an oasis, and he was a thirsty man who had walked across a desert. He pressed his body into mine, and my nipples hardened. My whole body was quivering with the intensity of his kiss. Then he stopped kissing me. He pulled his body away from mine, and I whimpered. "Come back," I said. He pulled me out of bed with him. "What are you doing," I asked, but he took me to the dressing table and started making a plaiting my hair. I felt heat pull low in my stomach.

We were going to play.