104 ❆ "This is far from over."🔥

Start from the beginning

They took the control from Jiwoo. Each of them had a piece of jewelry that had witch magik in it, which gave them the power to do so.

Riko was horrified, he was angry, "What are you all doing?! Why wouldn't you join her?!" he yelled at them, falling onto the ground. He was furious at the fact they would abandon Jiwoo and switch sides so easily.

Jeongyeon shook her head at him, her earth soldiers stood behind her, "What she is doing isn't right, this isn't what Akane wanted."

"Akane's dead!"

"And so are you motherfucker!" Jimin yelled as he used a wind whip and decapitated Riko without a second of hesitation, he had heard the conversation and could already tell he wasn't a good guy and never would be.

Riko's wind elemental soldiers died with him.

NamJoon was shocked and slightly horrified at what his boyfriend just did, all of them were, they didn't really expect that from small Jiminie. After he did it he gave them his signature eye-smile, which scared them a bit more.

Jiwoo cackled at what had just happened, she saw it as funny, "Elementals, thanks for that, but too bad you won't be able to cut the head off of anymore people." she said, a pout heard in her tone, she was mocking them.

She rose above the crowd, thrusting her hands forward, about to unleash her shadowy beasts. Hayoon, Donghan, and Jeongyeon ready to release their soldiers.

Yet she never got the chance to cause the chaos she so desperately wanted too.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Fera all walked out of the Academy in what felt like slow motion; Fera in front of the couple as her eyes morphed to their fiery orange, she killed any and every shadow that tried to get in her way by burning them, she showed no sign of mercy.

Yoongi and Hoseok had their hands interlocked tightly, both of them migrating towards Jiwoo as Fera fended off anything that tried to get in their way.

Jiwoo didn't show the fear she felt at seeing the vessels.

"Are you ready to do this?" Hoseok asked Yoongi, squeezing his hand.

Yoongi responded quickly, "Yes." he could hear the worry in Hoseok's tone, but wanted to ignore it.

He couldn't be scared right now.

They couldn't be.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Fera had been going through that book, trying to find a way to fend off against that witch.

And they found it.

But there was one catch.

To do it the Onee had to be awake, which is something they didn't have the time to do, so they had to find a way to channel Onee power without the creature being awake within the vessel.

Thankfully that was in another book in the library, which had revolved around the OneeOnia.

The only catch was that because the Onee wasn't awake, the vessel could get very hurt from performing the spell that was needed to hurt a shadow witch. Especially an immortal one.

In this spell they would be channeling the Phoenix's power, which was easy for Hoseok since it was awake, and the Onee's power, which was more difficult for Yoongi and could have fatal consequences. Since they were shadow soulmates it would be simple for them to work in sync, they would need to expel their power at the same time, together, and push it towards Jiwoo and hit her directly with it.

They had one shot to do this, and they couldn't go slow about it.

As they walked Yoongi continued to mutter under his breath, "Et Onee in me in virtute uti, etsi somnum potest non auxilium nobis, sicut et nos (The Onee in me use the power as we even if asleep may she help us)" this was a thing the book said could channel the OneeOnia's power without her being awake inside of the vessel.

They didn't need any magik to do this, their power came from the mythical creatures inside of them.

Jiwoo cocked to her head to the side, "You think she's going to help you?!" she screamed at them as they approached her, she could hear Yoongi's mumbling, "The OneeOnia doesn't care about her vessel as much as you think, you'll end up dead!"

The couple ignored her words, both their eyes shifting towards their colors.

Hoseok allowed the Phoenix to overtake his body, he gave the creature the control it needed. The others able to see this in the way his eyes showed their deep red with orange flames in the shape of wings and his expression shifted. The Phoenix was present and ready.

Others helped keep the shadows away from the couple, taking Fera's and the gangs lead, protecting Yoongi and Hoseok as they worked to protect them.

Jiwoo didn't have time to run away, which she wanted to do when she saw Yoongi's eyes glow an icy-white with a dragons tail wrapped around the iris, blue scales present.

He had channeled the Onee's power.

"De Phoenix ignis, et gelu, fugiebatque somnus ab OneeOnia suscipientem, ut repellere umbra pythonissam (Fire of the Phoenix, frost of the OneeOnia, combine to repel shadow of the witch)!"

Their pronunciation wasn't perfect, of course not, but it was enough.

Hoseok and Yoongi both thrusted their hand that weren't interlocked forward towards Jiwoo, the witch not able to run away as the force hit her like a train. Going through her blood stream and infecting her like a virus. The phoenix fire and Onee frost combined together to create and almost purple stream of light, Hoseok's and Yoongi's eyes now both showing purple instead of the white and red in the background of their iris.

Though Jiwoo was able to throw out a final surge of witch magik, a black, what looked like an, ink shooting past the light and towards the two. Others were thrown back by the force, it felt like they were experiencing an explosion as everything spiraled out.

When everyone could actually see again, Jiwoo and her shadowy creatures were gone, and Hoseok and Yoongi were both laying on the floor almost lifelessly. As they walked closer to them they could see a searing burn starting on Yoongi's left wrist and ending between where his shoulder meets his neck, while Hoseok's right arm was practically frozen. Those were the hands they had interlocked. Thankfully they were alive.

Through the commotion of Yoongi and Hoseok being passed out and everything calming down, no one noticed the black beetle crawl into Taehyung's open wound on his shoulder blade.

Not even he felt it nestle under his skin.

DOUBLE UPDATE