"I need to go find Luke." I said, standing up and heading for the house again. I jogged through the house, catching a glimpse of Calum and Michael minding their business on the other side of the living room. Ashton was nowhere to be found, but that only made me panic more.

I left Luke in the room upstairs, so that was the first place I went. I swung the door open, calling his name and immediately landing my eyes on him. He was fucking some girl on one of the couches, and I watched it all in disbelief. After what we just did, he was sleeping with another girl in the same room.

His head shot up, and once he saw me he reached for the blanket on the back of the couch and covered the girl. He quickly grabbed his boxers off the floor, the way he did after we were finished not too long ago.

"What the fuck, Luke?" The girl yelled from the couch, scrambling to cover herself completely. Luke started walking my way, but before he could get to me I had snapped out of the daze. I slammed the door shut and ran down the hall, almost tripping as I turned on the stair case. I heard Luke call after me, but I ignored it.

I just needed to get out of this house. Instead of going to find the guys or Sophie, I just walked out the front door. I pulled my phone out to get an Uber to pick me up, but Luke just kept calling me. When he finally stopped, I ordered the Uber and sat on the front lawn waiting. It was 20 minutes away, so I watched as a car drove by every so often.

"What are you doing out here?" Luke asked, sitting beside me on the grass. I sighed, closing my eyes and wishing he hadn't found me. I didn't answer him, just stayed staring into the empty street. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He said quietly, bringing his hand to his forehead.

"I don't care what you do." I told him, emotionless and cold. I felt the breeze on my arms so I tried to rub them with my hands.

"Please don't act like what we did never happened again." He sounded hurt, looking at his hands as he fiddled with them.

"I wish it didn't happen." I snapped, standing to walk to the edge of the street. I got a text saying the driver was two minutes away, so I stood and waited.

"Bullshit." He said, getting in front of me and giving me a half-smile that I wanted to slap off his face. "You wish I never touched you?" He asked quietly, lifting his hand to my face and taking a step closer. "You wish I never kissed you?" His mouth found my neck, leaving small kisses up to my jaw. My breath hitched at the contact.

I couldn't let him control me like this. He was just in bed with someone less than 30 minutes ago and here he was trying again with me. I couldn't let him have this power over me, and as much as I didn't want him to stop, I pushed him back.

"Please, stop doing this to me." I whispered, looking away from him so I wouldn't cry for the third time tonight.

"Why is it that you females always get attached?" He scoffed, shaking his head at me. When the headlights of my ride shined on us he looked toward the car, then brushed past me and back to the house.

I cried for a while in my room, not being able to fall asleep. Luke was impossible to read and even when I thought I knew, he turned around and surprised me. I was painfully aware that I did get attached, especially after last night. He obviously didn't give a shit, he was just trying to get in my pants. And for some reason, whenever he touched me my common sense went out the window.

I didn't know how I got into this position in the first place, there was just something irresistible about him that couldn't let me stay away. He was the bad boy that every girl dreamt about, but this wasn't how I expected it to be. Every girl wants a bad guy that's only good to her, but Luke's just horrible to everyone. And I wanted him regardless.

Toxic -  Luke Hemmingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें