Chapter 2

Kim Kibum and A

           OMO! Just who is this guy?! Why does he look so handsome and sexy even without putting an effort wearing his clothes. Kyaaa! How come I just know him right now? Aigoo, he’s even more beautiful than me,’ A plays with her mind while staring straight to the stunning guy with black hair in front of the class.

“Annyeong haseyo. My name is Kim Kibum, but you can call me ‘Almighty Key’ or even just simply ‘Key’. I’m also a talkative person same as Kim Jonghyun but it doesn’t mean that we are brothers. Of course, I’m more handsome than him. What do you think?” Kibum stopped talking. A hear him chuckling before continuing his talk. “Just kidding. I hope I can make some more friends here and I’m looking forward for more activities that has something to do with fashion. To be honest, naega paesyeon-eul salanghabnida (I love fashion). Um, I’m so talkative now,  mianhe. Now, Lee Taemin, it’s your turn.”

A turns around and asks her seatmate curiously about the guy who just finished introducing himself, “Byawl, do you know this guy? I just saw him today. I can’t remember seeing him before here in school.”

A is rolling her eyes, thinking that there might be one moment she skipped to remember.

“Like what he said unnie, he is Kim Kibum. He’s a transferee from a certain fashion school in London. He’s a certified shopaholic and ketchupholic. I tell you unnie, he is really good in English which makes him qualified in Class A,” Byawl answered.

A then draws a satisfied smile on her face but immediately replaces it with a frown.

“Ya! How will he not know English when it’s the medium of communication there? You silly girl! Hmm. Ya! How did you know all of these?” She asks again without even bothering if the one she speaking with might be feeling annoyed to it.

“He is very popular in school unnie. You didn’t notice him since you were so busy fangirling with that ahjussi (uncle). What’s the name of that ajuhssi, A unnie?” Byawl asks without looking since she is busy with her own business, but she could sense that her unnie pouts before spazzing about Kibum again.

“Grrr. How many times do I have to tell you that my dear Micky Yoochun is not an uncle already! Kyaaa! What’s with fangirling??As if you’re not doing it. Anyway, I’m going to tell you a secret..” A moves nearer to her dongsaeng. “Kim Kibum will now be my new subject.” She whispers it to Byawl. She gets back to her place with big smile on her freaky face.

A was busy with all her thoughts about her new subject. She didn’t realize that there is someone who is looking right into her face.

“Whoa, what a dream! Here you go again. You never stick to one person whom you’re idolizing. You’re just like changing your underwear when it comes to patronizing people, not just it, also when it comes to boyfriend. You’re not that beautiful to do that unnie.  Let’s see if you can PASS! He’s though, I can see it. I think you finally found the person who could equal you, unnie,” Byawl shows her her disbelief.

A just pouts her lips. “Ya! Where’s your moral support chingu???And for your information, I am beautiful. And for your belief about him being my equal, oh-oh! I don’t believe that dongsaeng. Tssskkk, dangsin-eul ma-eum (mind you).”