Chapter 20

Choi Minho and Aiman

“Hey you! Let go of her.” Aiman turns her gaze to the one speaking. She is shock to see Minho. Thank God!!! But why Minho??? He’s still not yet gone???

Aiman’s abductor still keeps on holding her hands despite of Minho’s warning. ”Let go of me!” She yells as she tries to escape, but her strength is not enough for her to be free.

“Who are you??? Why are you doing this to me?” She said as she tries to look for her abductor’s face, but the darkness of the place and the hood that covers his face does not allow her to know him.

“Ya! I said let go of her!” Minho yells against her abductor. He starts to walk towards them.

Aiman’s abductor upon seeing Minho coming releases her hand. “I’ll be watching and following you.” He said in a creepy voice before running away.

Aiman still could not believe what had just happened. She is dumbfounded while standing, facing to the direction where her abductor goes.

Just who is that guy??? His voice seems familiar to me.

“Gwenchanayo?” She is a bit startle to hear Minho’s voice. She sees him beside her.

She just throws a blank and unrecovering face to him. “Uh??? Oh???” She cannot find the right word to say.

Minho’s P.O.V.

“Ya! I said, gwenchanayo?” He said while frowning. What happened to this girl? Is she really that affected? He looks closely to her. Omo! I just notice… How innocent those eyes are if only she will not get mad…Ya!!!! What am I thinking right now???

He could see her blinking many times before answering him, as if she’s really analyzing the question.

“Uh… Oh... Ye…” She answers him like it was out of her consciousness.“I better go home now.” He hears her saying while turning her back to him. He holds her right arm before she could start walking.

“Hanyo, I’ll walk you home.” He said. Minho wonders why he needs to be concern with this kind of girl.

Minho-ya, you just pity her, arasseo?

Aiman’s P.O.V.

“Hanyo, I’ll walk you home.” She heard Minho saying.

Aiman then realizes that he was the reason why she had to go out. She stops walking and faces him.

“Stay away from me. You will only not do well to me! You! You! If it’s not because of you, then, it will not happen to me! Thank God, he did not allow something worse to happen!!!” She yells at him.