Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Kim Kibum and A

The 5 girls are in the middle of a talk at the soccer field when suddenly a ball hits the head of Aiman. Aiman confronted the person who did it. It turns out to be a handsome yet snobbish guy named Minho.

Aish, here we go… This Aiman, sometimes she is really scary. She never fears to fight back to the one who did something wrong,,, Aigoo,,, I feel like chaos is coming…

And A is right, Minho and Aiman’s talk didn’t go well. Minho’s fans get angry to Aiman to the point that they affray her friend. Luckily for Aiman, the person whom she tends to hate is the person who saves her.

“Ya! If something happens to Minho oppa, we’ll going to kill your friend.” A fan turns to the four girls who were standing and watching at their friend, Aiman who ran away with Minho.

“Mwuh??? Ya! Chooo! Stay away from us or else we will report what you have done to our friend.” A yelled at the fans that are looking at them. Instead of going away, the fans ran after Minho and Aiman.

“Aigoo! What kind of people are they?” Byawl said exhaustedly. Exhausted for stopping the fans in affraying Aiman.

“Hmmmm… What will happen to Aiman, girls? Do you think she will be safe with that man Amira unnie?” Princy asked.

“Moleugess-eoyo (I don’t know).” Amira responded to Princy with a worry face.

A cheered up the mood of everyone. She wanted to think positively for her friend. “Ya! Aiman is going to be fine. Let’s think positively arasseo? She’s a strong and witty girl. If that guy would do something harmful, she can handle it. Maj-jyo (Right)?”

“Ye! That’s Aiman unnie, very clever.” Byawl agreed to A. This time, everyone is smiling.

“Min Young-ah, I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” A frowned a bit upon hearing this. She turned around to see who is the one looking for here. She was shocked to see Kim Kibum from afar.

“Wae? Why are you looking for me?” She composes herself. She then tucks her hair behind her ears and then smile sweetly to Kim Kibum who at that moment, walking towards them. She turns her gaze to her friends.

A could see the playful eyes of her 3 friends. She knows that they are teasing her.

“Ya, Kim Kibum-ssi, why are you looking for our A unnie?” Byawl asked Kim Kibum.

Kim Kibum smiles sweetly upon responding. Ahh! That smile. “I am Min Young’s tutor in math, remember?”

“Omo! You mean to say, you really want to be my tutor? And that you really want to teach me? And that you are looking for me because we will start now?” A was actually expecting him to keep his words, but she wasn’t expecting that it is too soon. A is genuinely shocked at this time.