Chapter 30

Choi Minho and Aiman

Aiman's P.O.V.

"Oppa, mwuh?" Aiman hears the girls said in chorus. Disbelief can be seen in their faces. Aigoo! It's unbelievable for them that I can be his "girlfriend"? Are they insulting me?

Minho walks towards her. He then holds her hand, pulling her away from her enemies. When he already thinks that they are a bit distant to the 5 mean girls, he tucks her hairs that cover her face. "Gwenchanayo?" He asks with 'worriedness' on his face. Aigoo! He's such a great actor! Tskkk...

"Ye." Aiman secretly rolls her eyes.

He faces her 'rivals'. "Ya, what did you do with nae yeoja chingu?" He said it with calmness in his voice and frowns a little.

"Seriously oppa? That mossaenggin yeoja (ugly girl) is your yeoja chingu?" The leader of the group asks him.

"Ya, how dare you call me like that?!" She feels so insulted right now. Ya! Am I that really ugly? Okay, I don't fix myself but I'm not ugly. Well, just watch me, you'll see my beauty if I'll really fix myself.

"You are really ugly. Why keeps on denying it?!" The girl in lollipop yells at her.

"Ya, hajima, whatever she is, whoever she is, she is still the one I chose." He turns his back to the 5 girls and holds her hand, pulling her away from them. Suddenly, Minho stops and looks at the five girls. "What is essential to the heart is not visible in the eyes." He leaves them these words. The 5 girls get confuse as well as Aiman too. Ohh? He really said that? But he is not even applying it?

"Ya, I'll clap my hands for you, for being a good actor." She said sarcastically.

Minho's P.O.V.

"Ya, I'll clap my hands for you, for being a good actor." Minho hears Aiman saying these words to him. Aigoo! And now she wants a war from me?

"Aishhh, why don't you just thank me huh? Why do you keep on bashing me?" He said softly enough only for her to hear.

"'Coz I want to." She lazily said. "Ya, let go of my hands. I'm allergic with your hands." Aiman adds it which makes his brow rises.

"Aigoo! You are the only one who is allergic with my hands huh! And I've told you to be sweet right? So do your job well, why am I doing it alone now?" He looks at her while frowning.

"Ahh, so you want sweetness? Aigoo! You don't even know what you've caused me with these absurd ideas of yours! I think I'm going to have a miserable days starting today!" She sarcastically said it to him.

"You are so hard headed huh! Why not just do it?! You want my fans to let them know now so that in the end, you'll get bashed? It' fine with me, anyway, I'm sure, that they will not think of me as bad. If you know what I mean." This time they are standing in the middle of the field. Arguing.