Chapter 19

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

“Annyeong haseyo!” Amira’s heart skips a beat the moment she sees Jonghyun’s dashing smile.

“Why are you here???” She asks in return to his greetings.

Jonghyun is about to answer when A interrupts him. “Ya, I better get going, take care of my friend Jonghyun ssi.” A said as she walks away while waving her hands.

“Oh??? Just what happen to that girl???” She said, forgetting that Jonghyun is still there.

As she turns her head from looking to A, she is startle to see Jonghyun’s face near her face. “Ya! Why are you so near to me huh!” She yells at him as she stays away from him.

“I was looking to what you are looking a while ago when you suddenly turned your head. Ya, waeyo? What happen to your chingu???” Jonghyun asks while a little frown can be seen in his handsome face.

“I don’t know, she seems so weird today. Like, she is so down.” Amira said with a clueless face. “Ya! You did not answer my question.” She pouts while raising one of her eyebrows.

Jonghyun laughs at her action. “Kyeopta! Hahaha… Well, I saw you and A walking, so I decided to drop by.” Jonghyun said after he recovers from laughing.

“Aishh… You’re just here to tease me???” She guesses.

“Ani. Why would I tease nae yeoja chingu???” In the end, Jonghyun teases her.

She just throws him a scary look and then a smirk. “Tsskkk, ya, ya, ya, stay away from me… You will not do good to me.” She pouts her lips while sulking. Or perhaps don’t go away??? Hahaha!

“Ya, I’m not doing bad… Here, let me treat you.” He grabs her hand pulling her gently into the ice cream house near to where they are standing.

Amira who is still in shock keeps on eyeing his hand that holds her hand while following him. Ya??? Is he really holding me???

“What are you doing???” She asks when they stop inside the ice cream house. He pulls her a chair and let her sit.

“Just wait there. Arasseo?” He said while smiling.

Waeyo??? I don’t understand him… Is this something to do with that someone he admires??? Why??? No… I don’t want him to see me as someone who resembles his special someone.

“Here.” Amira is startle to see Jonghyun holding a chocolate chip ice cream.

“Gomawo.” She said in a low voice. They eat silently. Amira prefers it too. She lost her sense of talking because of the thought that Jonghyun is thinking her as someone that resembles his special someone. After they eat, Amira still chooses to be silent.