Chapter 39

5th Day (Lovely day or not?)

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

Amira gets to school a little bit earlier than usual. Well, why not? When she feels so excited. She feels like she's a living soul floating in the air. She concentrates her gaze on the floor and happily walks towards the elevator of their school when someone blocks her way. She raises her head while pouting her lips.

Oh! What an early surprise! Aishh... Don't smile like that to me Jonghyun-ah!

"Ya, Jonghyun-ah." The only words that she said.

"Good morning Amira-ssi. You're earlier than usual huh?" Jonghyun smiles as if teasing her.

She suppresses a smile. "Ya! I'm always early. It's just that I'm a little bit earlier today."

"Hmmm... I bet you are just excited to see me!" Jonghyun laughs after saying it.

Urghhh! How did you know? Oh! Don't laugh at me like that, it's killing me.

"Aigoo! The nerves you say that to me." She fakes a smirk and walks away, leaving him behind. When she already surpasses him, she lets out the smile that she's been keeping.

Jonghyun runs after her to catch up. "Why don't you admit it?" He teases her.

She acts as if she's innocent from a crime. "Admit what?"

Jonghyun flashes a big smile. "That you miss me already."

She blushes as she looks at Jonghyun. "Ya, what's happening to you? Why are you asking me like that?"

They finally arrive at the elevator. Amira feels a déjà vu. Again, where are the others? Why are we always getting inside being alone?

"Déjà vu, right?" Jonghyun smiles at her. He's so near at her that she can smell his cologne.

"Ya, why are you so near? The elevator is a bit spacious." She frowns as she said it, just to tease him.

"I just want to be near with you. Is it wrong to be near with you Amira-ssi?" Jonghyun said as he moves closer to Amira.

Amira on the other hand takes a step back, but dang! It is already the dead end, coz' she can feel the wall behind her. "Ya—Y—Ya, w—w—what are you doing?" She said when she notices his face getting closer to her face.

"I've told you yesterday I badly wanted to kiss you. Can I have it now?" Jonghyun said it in a husky voice that makes Amira shivers. He then locks her lips with his lips.

Amira's eyes widen. Of course not in horror but in shock! Well, she didn't expect it. Who would expect a kiss early in the morning by the way?