Chapter 48

This is what are friends for...

A is in the park where the mutual understanding between her and Key has created. She releases a heavy sigh. Her phone rings. She thought it is Key. She is about to turn it off when she notices that her caller is Amira.

"Yeoboseyo?" She answers.

"A-ssi. Are you ready for tonight's event?" A can hear excitement in her chingu's voice.

"Nan... Urgh... You seem so happy. Waeyo???" She changes the topic.

"Aishhh, well, ye, since I already have a boyfriend." Amira said happily.

A feels happy for her chingu. "Chukahae!" She simply said but sadness can be felt in her voice.

"Waeyo? You seem so sad A-ssi?" Amira asks.

"Aniyo. I'm happy of course." A tries to make her voice happy but she fails to do it.

"Ya, is this why you did not answer my question a while ago? I asked you if you are ready for tonight's event." Amira repeats her question.

A swallows first. "I... I... Think I'm not going... Mianhe chingu.."

"Ya! What are you talking about? Waeyo?" Amira said loudly. Terrified is can be heard in her voice.

A did not answer.

"Aigoo. We, Princy, Aiman, Byawl-ssi, are going in your house, arasseo? We will prepare there. No buts okay? We will go in the party together. See you!" Amira then turns off the call.

"But..." A releases a sigh. Aishhh.. This Amira... She is really a hard headed one... Aigoo...

On the other hand...

Hey chingus, let's go to A's house to prepare for tonight's party. Please inform your namja chingus that you can't go with them... arasseo? We need to force A to go there! Hwaiting for us!!! ^_^

This is what Amira send to her chingus.

"Ya, I don't have a namja chingu. >_<" Byawl replies.

"Oooppss... Kekeke... Mianhe maknae... So who will be your escort?" Amira replies.

"Pimil! :P Hahaha!" Byawl replies again.

"Arasseo!" Aiman and Princy's reply.

"See you there! ^_^" Amira sends this to the three.

Amira's P.O.V.

Since she decided to have the preparation in A's house, she calls her namja chingu.

"Yeoboseyo?" She smiles upon hearing Jonghyun's voice.

"Doggie, favor please?" She asks right away.

"What's that puppy?" She chuckles upon hearing Jonghyun calling her puppy.

She clears her throat first. "I'm not going with you in the party and please make sure Key-ah will come, arasseo?"

"Waeyo?" Jonghyun wants to object to the first favor.

"Aishh... We will talk about it later doggie." She said.

"Aigoo... If it's not you, I wouldn't mind if Key won't come... Hahaha!" Jonghyun laughs at his own joke.

She hisses. "Ya, you are such a great friend to your chingu."