Chapter 17

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

Amira throws a scary look to Jonghyun while Jonghyun just flashes a big smile to her.

Jonghyun then makes a cute aegyo. Everyone laugh at Jonghyun’s silly action while Amira suppresses a smile.

“Ya! Are you making fun of me now?” Amira asks Jonghyun.

“Ani. I just want to see you smile.” Jonghyun smiles sweetly at her which makes her heart skips a beat.

He then turns around and faces their classmates.  “How about you guys? Do you want to see nae yeoja chingu smile?”

“Ye.” Everyone answered in chorus. “Miso! Miso! Miso! Miso! Miso! (smile).” Her classmates shouted as well as Jonghyun.

She wants to suppress her smile but seeing Jonghyun smiling and getting his attention flutters her heart so much. Ya, can I wish for us to be like this every day??? Aishhhh…

In the end, Amira smiles sweetly to everyone.

“Aishhh, my unnie is so inspired, really.” Amira sees Byawl getting inside their classroom with Lee Taemin behind. She sees Byawl throwing a snob with Lee Taemin who in return smirks at Byawl.

What’s happening between the two??? Hmmm, something smells weird…

Her thought is cut when Jonghyun speaks. “Aishhhh, chincha??? You’re inspired by me???” Jonghyun teases her by acting as if he could not believe it.

She half shuts her eyes. “You really want to play a game huh!!!” She then pinches Jonghyun’s arm.

“Aya!  What is that for????” Jonghyun asks while rubbing his arm.

Amira flashes a sweet yet mysterious smile. After doing that, she frowns a little and acts as if she’s really worried. “Omo, mianhe nae namja chingu (my boyfriend)! Did I hurt you that much?” Upon saying this, Amira touches Jonghyun’s arm and smiles sweetly.

Jonghyun’s jaw drops as well as their classmates. Tsskkk, what a reaction! They want me to play their game and now that I am playing, they are giving me such reaction??? Aishhhh…

“Hahaha! Finally, nae yeoja chingu is sweet to me!!! I can’t believe it! This makes me happy so much!” Jonghyun said after he recovered.

She just rolls her eyes and shuts her mouth while waiting for their class to start. Everyone is still teasing her so she decided to drop her head again in the arm of her chair and blocks her ears.

The class just ended like that and as usual, she feels bored about it. Well, not actually bored now, since Kim Jonghyun is by my side…