Chapter 44

Choi Minho and Aiman

Aiman's P.O.V.

Aiman is walking alone towards their school gate. Her chingus, A, Princy and Amira are with their "loved ones" while Byawl-ssi told her that she will not come coz' she still want to stay in school.

"Aigoo, my chingus are now so happy walking with their loved ones. When will my turn then?" She lets out a small sigh.

Yes, she's planning to go home without asking Minho's permission. Hehehe... I bet he's very angry now... Just a little while ago, she turned off her cellphone so that Minho can't contact her.

"Aiman-ssi!" Aiman turns around to look for the one speaking.

"Oh? Chin Ho-ssi? Waeyo?" She smiles as she sees Chin Ho.

"Nothing. I just saw you walking alone. I'm on my way to take a coffee break. Would you mind if I ask you to join me?" Chin Ho smiles as he asks.

"Omo? You don't have a practice today?" She asks in surprise.

"Aniyo. We do have, but I don't feel like practicing today. Ya, where is Minho-ssi? He's not going to take you home?" Chin Ho asks with one brow rising.

"He's in the practice. Aigoo, I—I... I told him that I will be going home first and that it's fine with me if he's not going to take me home." She avoids Chin Ho's eyes.

She sees Chin Ho nods. "Then it must be a lucky day for me then. Hmmmm, what is your answer to my question earlier, Ms. Beautiful?" Chin Ho flashes a big smile.

Aiman can feel that she's blushing. "Ya! I'm not beautiful. Hmmmm... Why not? Anyway, it is just a friendly invitation right?" She smiles.

"Ne."

As they walk along the way, they enjoy their talk. Well, that is, at least for Aiman. Why not? When it's her dream to be with her ultimate crush! They end up in just a nearby coffee shop.

"Ya, Chin Ho-ssi, you really remind me of my bestfriend when I was in my elementary years." Aiman smiles as she remembers Du-Ho.

"Chincha? Where is he now?" Chin Ho asks.

"I don't know. We lost our communication when his family decided to migrate." Aiman said sadly.

Chin Ho pats her hand that is resting on the table. "Aigoo, don't be sad. Who knows? Maybe he is just watching and following you. What's his name by the way?" Chin Ho asks gently, not leaving her hand.

Aiman feels creepy upon hearing Chin Ho's words. I'll be watching and following you... Everyone can say those words, right? She lets out a smile before answering him. "Du-Ho... Du-Ho is his name."

Minho's P.O.V.

Aishh! Why can't I contact her? She's planning to do something, right? Urgh! Aigoo! Why am I wasting my time with this girl?! Minho frowns as he tries to call her again. He only gets the same answer from a recorded machine.