Chapter 32

Girls' Time.

The five girls are in the lobby of their classroom. They are currently teasing Princy.

"Princy unnie, hmmm, how is Onew oppa?" Byawl asks Princy with a teasing smile.

"Ya! Princy unnie is going to have a boyfriend soon! I bet." Aiman said with excitement.

Princy bows her head as a reply. She is shy.

"Answer us Princy. Is oppa courting you already?" A asks Princy with curiosity and excitement written on her face.

"Uh... Uhmmm.. Yeah unnie." Upon hearing Princy's answer, her chingus shout in excitement.

"Waaahhh! Then what's your answer???" Aiman asks Princy while holding Princy's arm.

"I... I don't know yet. I'm still into knowing him." Princy said it shyly. Because of this, Princy got a pat on her arms from Aiman.

"Waeyo? He's a good person. Can't you see it?" Byawl said in disbelief.

"You think so?" Princy said as if asking for assurance. "You know I'm afraid to get hurt. He might end up hurting me." Princy tells her chingus about her worries.

"Aigoo... That's part of a relationship Princy-issi. Sometimes, you need to stumble down and get hurt to learn and realize that relationships are not always sweet like we've always thought." Amira said with a sad face. She remembers what happened between her and Jonghyun.

"Yeah. I think so too." A agrees, remembering her past relationships. "Anyways, if you fail for the first then don't let it be the reason for you to stop trying. They say, love is sweeter the second time around." A smiles sweetly to everyone and winks to Princy.

"Ohhh... My unnies are basing it to their experiences... I tell you..." Byawl teasingly looks at the two.

"Okay, okay chingus, I'll just tell you if we'll really end up together." Princy said shyly.

"But do you have feelings for him already Princy unnie?" Aiman asks her curiously.

"Ya! That's a nosy question." Princy pouts her lips.

"Aigoo! I know it's a YES unnie, from those twinkling eyes of yours. I can say that you really have feelings for him." Byawl pats Princy's arm.

Princy just gives them a sweet smile and then a shrug of the shoulders. "Ya, Amira unnie, what about you? How are you and Jonghyun oppa?" Princy asks towards Amira.

Amira looks away, avoiding her chingus curious eyes. "What about us?"

"Aigoo... What we mean is, are you two getting well along to each other?" Aiman asks with excitement in her eyes.