Chapter 27

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

Amira's P.O.V.

"Stop it will you?" Amira said to Jonghyun.

She can see confusion in his eyes. "Huh?"

"You are confusing me more Jonghyun-ssi, if you're doing this to make me feel better, then it is not helping me, I tell you." She pauses to breathe. Hoping that she can hold her tears a little longer, but she fails, coz' tears starting to fall down on her cheeks.

"You don't even know what I feel. You don't even really understand it. This. Everything. This is not just a matter of letting go of your love to her Jonghyun-ssi, so don't tell everything of this in front of me... Because you! You—yourself, don't even really understand what really is the most important thing here. You are smart. I know you are, and I hope you can solve everything of this." After saying this, Amira runs away. She hears him calling her name, but she didn't listen. She runs away hoping she could find a station that would lead her to home.

 Jonghyun's P.O.V.

"Amira-ssi!" Jonghyun calls out her name, but she did not listen. She just runs away like that away from him. What have I done??? He puts his hand on his face, feeling frustrated in what is happening. Waeyo? I don't understand it... I thought letting go and moving on is important when you cling on in your past?

He then looks at to the path where Amira runs. She's not planning to leave me like that, right??? Aigoo! I need to follow her. He then turns his gaze to the burial vault. Uhmm... Eun Mi, help me with this, with my confusion. Aishhh, mianhe, I have to leave now.

He then runs after her.

Amiras P.O.V.

Jerk! He's really a jerk! Why is he doing that when he is also confused about his true emotions! He doesn't even think what I will think about what he did! He's really a jerk!

She is in the midst of running and crying that she didn't care where is she going now. She really gets hurt for what he did. She is unconsciously running while crossing the street when a car beeps at her. She is terrified for what had happened. A car almost bumps her!!! Her eyes widen and her knees are trembling. My God! I could have died for that!

"Amira-ssi!" She hears Jonghyun calling for her name. As she turns her gaze to him, she sees him approaching. She wants to run away, but she is too stunned to move. Then she suddenly feels so weak, and the rest of what is happening around her seems so vivid, and then after that, everything became black. Amira passes out, but luckily, for her, Jonghyun is able to catch her.

 Jonghyun's P.O.V.

Jonghyun is in the car, looking for Amira when she sees her crossing the street without looking if a car is passing by. To his horror, he sees a car on the way where Amira will cross. Oh no! No! It can't be! His heart suddenly skips a beat for what he is seeing.