Chapter 13

Lee Jinki and Princy

Onew’s face is now in serious state. “I admire you, Princy ssi.”

“MWUH???” Princy drops her jaw.

She stops from walking as she hears something like shocking news. Is he really saying that he admires me??? Wae??? I couldn’t believe it!!!

“Are you kidding me??? Ya! Onew oppa, don’t say that, we’ve just met.” She frowns a little. She doesn’t know how to handle the situation. Though she had few suitors, but Onew is quite different since she just met him earlier that day.

“For you, ye, we’ve just met,,, But for me, ani,,, I’ve been watching you from a distant for at least a week now.” Onew said seriously. Gone is the smiling face of Onew, she only sees seriousness in his aura.

“Wae??? How did you do that???” She asks as she is curious on what Onew was saying. She initiates to start to walk again.

At this point, Onew smiles charmingly to her. As if he is trying to remember a nice memory form the past.

“I’ve just arrived from the previous school that I had when the first time I saw you. You were with your friends at that time. You were walking towards the main street of the village and were so busy talking to each other. I think all of you didn’t notice me since I was wearing a hooded jacket and put the hood on my head. Hehehe, I was planning to surprise my parents as well as my brother at that moment.” He pauses for a while and then put his right hand in his pocket. It seems that he is getting something. When he takes out his hand again, Princy sees her favorite handkerchief that she’s been looking. He then gives it to her.

“Huh??? Wae? How come you have my handkerchief oppa???” Princy asked with confusion in her eyes.  This is getting weird or am I the weird or am I just dreaming???  “Kamsahamnida oppa.” She then sees Onew smiles sweetly that makes her blush.

“I was supposed not to take notice of you and your friends as well when you suddenly dropped your handkerchief. I picked it up and was trying to return it to you. I was calling you and your friends but you didn’t listen, so I decided to keep it and I’ll return it if I’ll see you again. When my appa brought me to your house to visit your appa….” Onew isn’t able to continue his speech because Princy interrupts her again.

“Ya! When did you come to our house??? I didn’t know that my parents have visitors.” She said as she frowns again and pouts her lips in confusion.

Onew bursts into laugh with her reaction. “Kyeopta! Like what I was saying, appa tag me with him along to your house. I was drooling to the albums when I saw your photos, I remember, you are the owner of that hanky. Your mother caught me staring at your photos, she then said that you are at your friend’s house. They were teasing me at that time.” He pauses and then looks at her straight to the eyes.

“Since I’m not fond of roaming around the city and my room is just opposite to your room, I can see what you are doing every time you came out to your veranda or you look up to the sky at night outside your house. I find it amusing just watching you from a distant, but it doesn’t mean that I initiated a move earlier this day just to get your attention. That’s all, thank you.” Onew said as he jokingly ended his speech.