Chapter 18

Choi Minho and Aiman

Minho’s P.O.V.

Minho is currently now in the highway going back to their house. He is looking for his music player when he could find it neither in his jacket’s pocket nor in his car.

Aishhh… Just where did I leave my music player??? Omo??? I think I accidentally drop it on Aiman’s place… Aishhh, I better go back, I can’t stand without it in my hand…..

Before going back, he messaged Aiman first to confirm.

Aiman’s P.O.V.

Aiman goes back to the gate to double check it if it is already locked when she notices a white music player on the ground. She picks it up.

“Huh? Who is your owner?” She asks foolishly to herself while frowning.

She then remembers that she was pushing Minho a while ago. He must have not noticed that his music player fell. She is about to text him when a message from Minho pops out in her phone’s screen.

Ya, I think I dropped accidentally my music player there. Could you check it???

Ye,  I just picked it up. >_<

I’ll be going back there. I need that one.

Wae??? Don’t do that, I’ll just give it to you tomorrow. Don’t worry, your music player is safe with me.

No. I need that one today. Wait for me in your house’s gate.

Aishhhh!!!! Why you’re so eager to have this!!! I’ll just wait for you in the corner, just right before you get in the village alley. >_< >_< >_<

K.

“Aishhh!!!! So so so hard headed!” Aiman talks to herself. She then silently goes out to their gate and walks towards the main street.

Minho’s P.O.V.

Just where is she??? What takes her so long???

He is about to turn on his engine back when he sees her. Oh???? She’s here….

“Ya!!! What took you so long!?” He asks the moment she peeps in his car’s window.

She smirks. “Ya! Good for you to have a car, so you can easily travel!!! I’m just walking, you know!”