"Here." He turned to me, holding out a piece of a cut plastic straw. I hesitated for a second, but I was too drunk already to think clearly enough. I grabbed the straw and copied him as he did line after line.

He threw his head back, letting the rush fade out as he tightly held onto the mantle. I just backed up against it, throwing my hands over my head so my forearms rested above me. The room was spinning and I couldn't focus on anything. It was like my senses were in overdrive, taking in too much so I couldn't process any of it.

I went to get my weight off of the fireplace, standing up straight as best I could. Luke jolted away from the mantle and lunged at me. At first, I flinched, but he just grabbed my arms and pulled me into him as he kissed me. I wanted to pull away, but the tingly feeling on my lips felt too good to stop it. He moved his hand down to roughly grab my butt, making a whimper escape my mouth.

"Jump." He mumbled into my lips, and I did what he said. I wrapped my legs around his hips and found his hair with my hands. I felt my back hit a wall as he held me against it.

This wasn't as sweet as last time, it was rushed and sloppy, like he was hungry for it. Deep down I was hungry for it too, though. I couldn't think more than a minute ahead, so I let him do what he wanted to. I leaned my head to the side as he bit down my neck, tugging at the skin.

"Luke." I whimpered, bringing his head back up to me and crashing our lips together.

I pulled away so I could kiss down his jawline, teasing him with everything I had. When I nibbled on his ear I heard him inhale sharply, making him pull my face away so he could quickly take off his shirt. He threw it to the ground and reattached our lips, adding his tongue into the mix this time. I dug my nails into his back roughly, making him groan ever so lightly. He pulled me away from the wall, and I didn't bother looking as he walked with me in his arms. I left his lips so he could see where he was going, but that didn't stop me from attacking his neck again.

He threw me down on the couch, sitting beside me. I jumped into his lap so I was straddling his legs again, losing myself against his lips. I felt him tug at my sweater and I quickly pulled back and took it off. He sat still for a moment, admiring my torso and the lace bra I had on. It didn't take him long to get back to his senses, though, and his mouth latched onto the top of my breast.

I pulled his hair roughly, letting his mouth move all over my chest freely. I let a couple moans out when he started sucking on the skin, definitely leaving more marks. He brought his lips back to mine, only this time it was more tender. The hunger was fading away and he was starting to be gentler with me. His hands moved to the clasp holding my bra on, and he pulled away to look into my eyes to see if I wanted him to stop.

When I smashed my lips back onto his, I felt him unclip it, pulling my bra off and leaving my torso completely bare. He kissed all the way down my neck, stopping at my breasts. He cupped one of them with his hand and brought his mouth to the other. I threw my head back in pleasure, not wanting him to stop.

He switched positions, laying me down on my back as he hovered over me, kissing back up to my face. He used one hand to unbutton my jeans while keeping hour lips together. Once they were undone, he broke away and sat up on his knees. He pulled them down my legs, eager to get back to me.

He looked down at my near naked body, his usual bright blue eyes now a lustful darker shade. I watched him lower himself back to me, peppering small kisses down my jaw until he got to my ear. "You're so beautiful." He whispered into my ear in between kisses. My heart started racing, and I knew he felt it when a low chuckle left his mouth.

He kissed all the way down to my breasts again, only stopping for a second to give them a little more attention. I felt his lips move down my stomach, all the way to the hem of my panties. He stopped and looked up at me from between my legs, asking permission with his eyes. When I didn't stop him, he moved to my inner thighs, tracing his tongue around as he left small kisses leading up to my core.

With one swift motion, he pulled my underwear right off. My breathing hitched, watching as he moved quickly to lower his mouth onto me. I gasped when I felt his tongue hit my clit, moving circles around it and driving me crazy. He pulled my legs to drape them over his shoulders as he began to suck on it. I immediately brought my hand to his hair, pulling tightly as I let out moan after moan.

"Luke." I whimpered, barely audible since I could barely even think with the cloudiness in my mind. He hummed into me, making me shake even harder. "Oh my god." I whispered, coming undone right underneath him. My legs tightened around his head until I rode out my high. He lifted himself up, looking at me with pure desire.

I jumped forward, pushing him back so he sitting on the couch. I straddled his legs again, kissing down his chest as I undid his jeans. He had his hands roughly squeezing both of my butt cheeks as I worked my way down. When I got to the top of his pants, I finished unzipping them and climbed off to pull them down his legs. I pulled his boxers off with them, watching his member spring up and hit his stomach.

I threw his pants onto the floor, looking up at him one more time before taking his dick in my hand and lowering my mouth around it. I heard his breathing speed up as he mumbled incoherently. I swirled my tongue around his tip, teasing him. I knew it would drive him crazy, and it did. He took a fistful of my hair roughly into his hand, pushing my head down further until I choked. I found a rhythm and started bobbing my head, his hand never leaving my hair.

It didn't take long before I felt him twitch in my mouth, and I moaned quietly onto him to send him over the edge. I saw his head fly back, his jaw tense and his grip on my hair tightening. I bobbed my head a few more times and used my free hand to massage his balls, and if that didn't do it I didn't know what would.

"Izzy." He groaned lowly. I felt the warmth hit the back of my throat and I let him ride out his own high, swallowing all of it. I looked up at him, his chest was heaving up and down sloppily and his hands were now ruffling up his hair. He looked down at me and pulled my arms toward him, making me straddle him again.

"I think that's enough for tonight." He said quietly, still trying to get his breathing under control. I felt him under me, our parts touching but no longer in a sexual way. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest as I snuggled my face into his neck. I played with the hair on the nape of his neck while he gently rubbed my back.

I was surprised he didn't take this opportunity to try and have sex with me. I think we both knew that come tomorrow we would be attacking each other again, so we stayed in each other's arms, not wanting to leave. His skin against mine felt electric, and again, I didn't know if this was the effects of the drugs or me slowly falling for him. I felt like such an idiot for even thinking that way, but he did something indescribable to me.

"I should go." I said quietly, pulling away from him and beginning to stand up. It had been at least 45 minutes since I disappeared, and I didn't want to be hounded with questions the second I got back to everyone.

I slipped my bra and panties back on and started to flip my jeans so they weren't inside out. Luke quickly put on his boxers and snaked his arms around my stomach, placing his head on my shoulder from behind me. I leaned my head back against him, letting myself enjoy the last few moments of this.

"You don't have to go." He whispered, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"I do have to." I said sternly, gently pulling his arms off of me and pulling on my jeans. I left them unbuttoned and put my sweater on first, tucking it in and then buttoning them.

I watched Luke put his jeans back on out of the corner of my eye. He walked back over to where he took his shirt off and unjumbled it, walking back to me as I put my shoes on. He pulled the shirt over his head as he plopped onto the couch next me, bringing his hand to the small of my back.

The second I felt it, I stood up from the couch and grabbed my phone off the fireplace mantle. I couldn't linger around him after that, especially knowing how tomorrow was going to go. I was already bracing myself for it, and staying with him for even one more minute now would make it harder.

I looked back at him one last time, his hands in his hair as he leaned his elbows on his knees. The fact that he was facing away from me worked in my favor, I was worried if he looked at me again I would stay. I walked out the door and didn't look back again.

A/N

Yall I fucking hate smut I'm just saying that rn

Hope you enjoyed it at least😭 don't hesitate to let me know how god awful cringy this shit is lmao